How does Intelius get information
The 6 Best Background Check Sites
It doesn't matter if you're a large multinational or just looking for a new gardener to cut the lawn once a week - one of the most important steps before offering someone a contract is doing a background check on them. This can expose criminal records, tax issues, court judgments, personal issues, bankruptcies, and more.
But what are the best background check websites on the internet today? Read on to find out.
Intelius is arguably the leading name in the consumer sector. It can be used for hiring new employees, but it is also suitable for personal use (e.g. when trying to find an old classmate or friend).
All searches on Intelius are completely private and confidential - the person you are looking for will never know you searched for them. From the seeker's standpoint, this is a great blessing, although a bit unsettling to realize that one day you may end up at the end of such a search.
In total, Intelius has more than 20 billion searchable records. You can use the service to find public records, conduct criminal records reviews, and review academic qualifications. It can even do reverse phone number searches, look up email addresses, and find property data.
When you open a report, you'll need to sign up for the Premium plan. However, you can try a free background check with the test plan. Just make sure to cancel your account before the free period ends.
The universal background screening is specifically aimed at employers. The service is accredited by the Professional Background Screening Association (PBSA).
It relies on government and industry databases to find its records. That means you can uncover professional accreditation records as well as standard data like criminal records, drug test records, and employment history. The drug test search spans more than 200 countries.
In contrast to Intelius, the universal background screening does not give immediate results. It takes two days if you want a criminal records check and three days for the review.
If you work for a large organization that has to use the service frequently, you will receive a dedicated team and integrations with various HR tools.
GoodHire is a competitor to Universal Background Screening. Like its rival, the service focuses on professional HR users. The company is verified under the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA).
Some of the searches GoodHire can perform include criminal records reviews, sex offender record reviews, drug controls, education reviews, employment reviews, identity reviews, driving records reviews, credit checks, civil court reviews, healthcare sanctions, and international background checks.
GoodHire specializes in six industries: construction, healthcare, nonprofits, retail, human resources, and technology.
Candidates can also use the GoodHire service thanks to the personal background verification tool. The tool allows you to add comments that future employers can see, fix bugs and mistakes, and even download the report so you can share it with potential potential employers in advance. Remember, if you are on a job hunt make sure you have an excellent resume for your background check as well. There are many great resume makers online.
Employer plans start at $ 29.99, but you'll have to pay the premium price of $ 79.99 if you want access to the full suite of searchable records.
If you're more of a regular user than a business user, BeenVerified is your best background verification website. The service is ideal for those who want to find themselves. You can monitor your public records and online reputation to make sure nothing wrong is slipping through the web.
BeenVerified focuses on six main types of information:
- Contact information: Contains email addresses (personal and work), phone numbers, and street addresses.
- Criminal and court files: You can uncover arrests, criminal records, traffic violations, and bankruptcies.
- Vehicle records: Find vehicle identification numbers (VINs), accident records, recovery records, vehicle recalls, and license plate information.
- Caller ID: A reverse phone number search tool that can help identify who called you (including names, locations, and spam reports).
- Real estate records: Find out about documents, real estate values and professional real estate appraisals.
- Personal Data : All publicly available information such as births, deaths and marriages, age, relatives, assets, and educational history.
Before you can view a report, you must agree to a disclaimer that says you cannot use BeenVerified information to "make decisions about employment, insurance, tenant auditing, consumer credit, or any other purpose that is permitted by compliance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA ) are restricted. "This could get you in trouble with the law.
TruthFinder doubles many of the features we've discussed in other tools. It provides a way to search public records like social media accounts, photos, police records, civil judgments, contact information, and more.
However, there are two features that stand out that are not widely replicated by TruthFinder's competitors.
The first unique feature is a dark web scanner. It searches the dark web for identity theft cases. As data breaches become more common, it is more important than ever to ensure that your personal information is not used for nefarious purposes. The scanner searches bulletin boards, P2P file sharing networks, forums, chat rooms, and web servers for potential problems.
The second outstanding feature is a family tree function. You can start building your family relationships with the free tool, and even use the built-in background search to automatically search for lost relatives.
( Note: In Our dark web manual will tell you more about the problem and security issues.)
We finish with another business tool, Employment Background Investigations (commonly known as EBI). The EBI tool specializes in industries with compliance requirements, with an emphasis on transportation, education, healthcare, hospitality, and retail.
It can do background checks, I-9 and E-Verify scans, drug tests, and even occupational health scans. Basic identity checks are also included.
EBI is one of the few global background checking websites. Although most online background checking tools claim to offer scans worldwide, they are much more limited than the US-based searches. The EIB can view global records of employment, crime, education, litigation, credit scores, driving records and professional licenses.
While we understand the benefit of using the background check service, reading this article will be enough to scare privacy conscious people.
To ensure that your identity and personal information are as secure as possible, check out some of our other content on the same topic. Click the link below to get started.
- Are surgery costs tax deductible?
- How many stocks are there in Sensex
- How did Peter Parker become Spider Man
- Which is always better when you experience it several times
- What is the hardest part of due diligence
- Women are 7 to 1 more numerous than men
- Has the loan contract ever been repaid?
- What are some good posts on Quora
- What are your three favorite podcasts
- Where can I publish my philosophical work
- What makes junk food so addicting
- How much do average Americans travel
- Are you afraid to shop at Nordstrom?
- At what temperature does water get hot
- How often are EMTs sued
- What material adheres to glass
- Why does Trump refuse to visit troops
- What do all corporate emails mean
- DeepMind supports all Google consumer products
- How do I make an amateur radio
- How is figure skating rated
- What do other planets have
- Could hearts generate electricity
- What is an extended invoice