What is the oldest recorded chess problem
Today Monday will be the second round
played in the theme tournament.
Opening: Scandinavian Defense
Francesco was a lord of several towns in the Jativa and Valencia (Spain) area and served as an advisor to the court of King Ferdinand. He died in 1506. Narcis was born between 1442 and 1447 and was a politician and writer. In 1495 King Ferdinand recommended him for the position of «Justica Criminal». He was married to Brianda de Santangel, Niece of the banker who financed Christopher Columbus' trip.
Francisco and Narcis are co-authors of the «scachs d'amor» (or the «Chess of Love»), a Catalan poem that describes the first modern game of chess.
Francicsco De Castellvi - NarciscoVinoles
Valencia (Spain) 1475
- What do people think of fat
- How are substitute teachers trained
- Influence of films on the new generation
- How did chloroplasts come about?
- Who are the creators of Micromax
- What do tasers do
- Which is Prestigious Gatech or Caltech
- Is there an ERP with Node js
- How old is your current company logo
- All American school buses are the same
- Will Google lose everything to Facebook
- Which guitars does Gary Holt use
- What technology does Plurk use
- What are some examples of secondary stakeholders
- Why does my period hurt?
- How did Ash Ketchum develop Charmander
- What are Alakh Pandey's Qualifications
- What are some examples of Machiavellian leaders
- What's your favorite bomb
- Why Advertisers Preferred Print Ads
- What is the purpose of a positron
- Why are my permanent teeth loose?
- What is the ANSI SQL standard
- What does MD stand for in WebMD