Who is Chester Bennington
Die-hard fans of both Guns N ’Roses guitarist Slash and the late Linkin Park singer Chester Bennington might know the two were once collaborative. Slash recorded a song with Chester for his first solo album, released in 2010. From the said track ‘Crazy’ there is now a one-minute excerpt to be heard (see below).
Ultimately, Slash couldn't put the song on the record because Linkin Park objected. That's why he had Lemmy Kilmister from Motörhead sing on it, so the piece landed on the work under the name "Captain Alibi". The clip from ‘Crazy’ has now been posted by producer Big Chris Flores, who had overseen the solo debut of the Gunners-Riffers. In 2019, Flores had reprogrammed the drums for the song and played the bass. ‘Crazy’ is supposed to be published soon. The proceeds will then go to 320 Changes Direction, the organization run by Bennington's widow, Talinda, to promote mental health awareness.
In a 2018 interview with Variety, Slash said of working with Chester Bennington: “When I made my first solo record, I worked with a lot of different people. Some of them didn't end up on the record for whatever reason. One song was with Chester. We made a song. However, Linkin Park did not allow it to take place at the time. So I did it with Lemmy. The guy who produced my demos sent it to me, and I sent it to Chester's family. The family has it so publication is up to them. It was really good. He was fantastic. I would be okay if they wanted to get him out. Musically it's basically the same as the song with Lemmy, but the lyrics are really moving. "🛒 GET SLASH FROM SLASH NOW FROM AMAZON!
- Deep learning is mostly trial and error
- Is fruit a food
- Where I unexpectedly felt at home
- Why doesn't God save everyone
- Is Tik Tok safe for the world
- Well worth buying the Ford EcoSport
- Treat any religion equally
- How have you completely optimized your life
- What caused the 1987 market crash
- Are there gay bacteria
- Are clairvoyants authentic
- Why is Sarah Palin getting divorced
- Is homosexuality genetically beneficial or not
- What does Mike Pence do all day
- Which pet store can I trust
- Use modern pirate torpedoes
- Will Apple's Beats streaming service harm Spotify
- What is China planning to do to overcome inequality?
- Needs ISRO structural engineers
- Invasive species will ever die out
- How is the MBA program at the BHU
- What to see when buying an apartment
- Can technology endanger the business environment?
- Has someone activated their chakras?