Is the Pocophone F1 good
Pocophone F1 in the test - a lot of smartphone for little money
TEST CONCLUSION: Xiaomi Pocophone F1
The OnePlus phones were once considered the flagship killers with their strong hardware for little money. Xiaomi is now competing with its Pocophone F1 OnePlus: high-end CPU, long-lasting battery, good camera and a sharp, large display are available for around 330 euros. In order to be able to offer a flagship smartphone at this price, you also have to make compromises. NFC, protection from water and the possibility of viewing content from streaming services in HD are missing. If that doesn't bother you, you can confidently strike. The camera only has weaknesses in poor lighting conditions, during the day you take photos with high quality.
➤ Pocophone F1 with 64 GB at TradingShenzhen for 297 euros
➤ Pocophone F1 with 128 GB at TradingShenzhen for 327 euros
➤ Pocophone F1 with 64 GB on Amazon for 324 euros
➤ Pocophone F1 with 128 GB on Amazon for 340 euros
In short: With the Pocophone F1 you get a lot of smartphone for little money! The smartphone is also offered by some online shops known in Germany that have the cell phone from other EU countries. Because the device is not officially sold in Germany. This eliminates the need for a potentially cumbersome China import.
+ A lot of smartphone for little money
+ Very long battery life
+ High performance
- No NFC for wireless payments
- No HD streaming on Netflix and Co. possible
- Not waterproof
(The Pocophone F1 was loaned to us by TradingShenzhen for test purposes)
TEST RESULTS (GRADES)
Xiaomi Pocophone F1
very good (1.48)
Equipment and software (24%)
Handling and screen (24%)
Internet and speed (20%)
- Who would win Loki against Iron Man?
- Are the disciples of Christ Trinitarian
- What foreign language do you know something
- What helped you like math
- What is real power
- Likes Trump Alex Jones and InfoWars
- Who is Satoshi Nakamoto's successor
- How can I publish my own theory
- What is a CBR value
- What should a startup strive for?
- What is the nature of the metallic bond
- What are some specific ketogenic diet recipes
- How do we learn wrong in college
- Political protests are pointless
- Is SSC CPO better than SSC CGL
- Which domains can or will be crowdsourcing
- When did you get your adult card?
- How much silence is good for you
- How does crypto currency fraud actually work?
- Is Donald Trump's economic plan responsible for tax purposes
- What is the best course after inter
- Support AWS plans that are worth the price
- What are certain truths about shame
- Why is monitoring in the playground so important