What is a rdl file
Step 1 : Double click on the file
Before you try any other ways to open RDL files, start by double-clicking the file icon. The file should open automatically. If it doesn't open or you see an error message, skip to step 2.
step 2 : Choose the right program
There are many different programs you can use to open RDL files. If the file doesn't open when you double-click it, none of these programs may be on your computer. Try installing the most common programs associated with RDL files such as SQL Server Reporting Services Report Definition Language, Symbian Recognizer Library, or RadioDestiny Radio Stream. If none of these programs work, skip to step 3.
step 3 : Find out the file type
The file type can give you an indication of which programs can open your RDL file. Files with the RDL extension are usually Vector Image Files. If you're not sure what type of file it is, follow these steps to find the file type:
- Right-click the file's icon
- Click on "properties"
- Look for the under "File type"listed file type
Using a Mac:
- Right-click the file's icon
- Click on "additional Information"
- Look for the under "Art"listed file type
Once you know the file type, you can use this information do some searching for other possible programs that utilize the file extension RDL or that will open Vector Image Files. If that still doesn't help, skip to step 4.
Step 4 : Ask the software developer
The most common programs associated with RDL files are all created by different software developers. These developers can help you if you're having trouble opening your RDL file. Find your program in the left column of the table and contact the developer in the right column.
|SQL Server Reporting Services Report Definition Language||Microsoft Corporation|
|Symbian Recognizer Library||Unknown|
|RadioDestiny Radio Stream||Windows software|
|Descent Registered Level||Windows Programmer|
Step 5: Download a universal file viewer
If you have completed Steps 1 through 4 and you still can't open your RDL file, it's time to try a universal file viewer like File Magic (Download). A universal file viewer is a program that allows you to open hundreds of different types of files (depending on the format). Note: If your RDL file isn't compatible with a universal file viewer, it will open in binary format.
Download File Viewer for Universals (File Magic)
- Has your iPhone ever been hacked?
- Why have I never felt deja vu
- Open source software can have viruses
- Should the press boycott Trump
- Is the system of the earth closed?
- Composite sketch drawing is a career
- Net a porter has an API
- Is MBBS a trustworthy option in Russia
- Syria could invade Israel
- Why does KOTA
- Can hurricanes, tornadoes and cyclones be destroyed
- What is a commissioned sales position
- Reduces the addition of salt in shampoo dandruff
- What value can unworthy people offer
- How trustworthy is Bitstamp
- How can I hack at school
- Why is Naegleria fowleri so deadly
- What is the specialty of Australia
- What is discretization in signals and systems
- How do I write 1
- Buy expensive toys for your children
- What's your proudest photo
- What is an undergraduate degree in CSE
- What is good auto insurance