Knowledge or creativity What counts
5 types of creativity. Which one is yours
Last update: January 26, 2017
Creativity is a person's disposition to think and act in an imaginative and creative way. It includes recognizing, analyzing and purposefully working on solving problems, and the ability to search, find and collect information.
In the professional field, creative people who are able to develop are in great demand, especially where one wants to produce and market unique and ingenious products. Search and provide companies original and innovative people in order to develop further and to have an advantage over the direct competition. Creative people are the intangible assets of these companies.
However, creativity is also a source of puzzles. Why are some people more creative than others?Do people exist without any creativity? The truth is that there are no people without the ability to be creative, but there are those who have not yet discovered your way of being creative.
What are the characteristics of creative thinking?
A creative mind is characterized by a number of elements:
- Inventiveness: Inventiveness is the ability to produce a significant amount of ideas or answers to established thinking. Usually we only have an idea or two for a problem and those are conditioned by what we have seen or heard. A creative mind is able to provide many ideas or answers to the challenge.
- Flexibility: Flexibility is the ability to expand our existing alternatives. Getting there to create more options. When we need an answer to a question, a creative mind needs to be able to give us many options. Sometimes too many options make a choice difficult, but most of the time it is better to have many options to choose from.
- originality: Originality is based on coming up with new ideas and being able to visualize various problems and propose new solutions.
- Emerging ideas are something new here, something that no one has thought of before. Or new aspects or perspectives on a solution that already exists.
- Elaboration: We are referring here to the ability to add elements or details to existing ideas, or to modify some existing attributes. Existing ideas through various changes or adjustments that bring a breath of fresh air,to improve.
Forms of creativity
There isn't just one way to be creative. Various other options also exist, as we explain below. On the other hand, if we want to develop our creative potential, we can focus on a particular type of creativity or on all of its aspects at the same time. Logically, the second form is the most complete and probably also gives us more opportunities to gain knowledge about ourselves.
1. Copying creativity
This type of creativity is focused on copying, imitating, or reproducing something like something that already exists. It is a simple and not very special kind of creativity and it is poorly designed; even animals are capableto develop this.
2. Problem solver creativity
Skills used in a targeted manner allow us to solve complex problems. They are used to understand information and to master it to meet new challenges. In short, they lead to new ideas.
3. Intuitive creativity
Intuitive creativity gives you active access to solutions, notions, ideas, fantasies, innovations and the great depths of your consciousness. Inventions arise from intuitive creativity.
Anyone who is narrative creative has the ability to create stories. These stories often follow a coherent order.
Intuition is the ability To produce ideas in our own heads without receiving external images. We empty our minds for a moment and stop the systems that reason has automated, the prerequisites for the emergence of our intuitive creativity.
To achieve this state, we can use meditation, yoga, or other relaxing activities. Techniques that allow us to put ourselves in a state of consciousness that enables us to empty our minds and let intuition take its course.
In addition to these types of creativity, creativity runs through a process that is made up of a number of smaller processes: evaluation and exploration. The problems that arise and the suggestions that we can find to address them Solve problems creatively (Eureka).
In addition to this process, we need some resources to help us in our "creative way": Intelligence and knowledge, motivation and personality. Without these elements, it will be very difficult to be creative.
- What are some examples of independent animals
- How did the sentence mm hmm come about?
- Why are people fascinated by storms
- What can I do with a server
- Are Indian engineering service providers going abroad
- What makes Bangalore more famous than Mumbai
- What is a CDT in dentistry
- How can we spread atheism in India?
- Algebra Why do we draw an equation
- What is your opinion on KZ headphones?
- Typing is only useful for government jobs
- How much does Solar City really cost
- What do you really expect from Tinder
- What is radiant flux
- A stray dog bite can cause rabies
- What do core conservatives mean
- What should you not say in life
- Is the IQ overrated?
- What is the keyboard doing
- How can we learn quickly and effectively
- Vacancies leave voicemails
- What is the most common element
- Why does the quantum computer not need a temperature?
- Why can't you create your own religion?