One scan uses ink
Replacing ink tanks
Make sure the device is turned on.
Open the Scanning Unit / Cover.
The printhead holder moves to the replacement position.
- Do not try to stop or forcefully move the print head holder; do not touch the print head holder until it has come to a complete stop.
- Avoid touching any metal or other components inside the printer.
- If the Scanning Unit / Cover is open for more than 10 minutes, the Print Head Holder will move to the right; in this case, close and then open or close the Scanning Unit / Cover.
Remove the ink tank with the light flashing rapidly.
Press the tab (A) and remove the ink tank.
- Do not touch any parts other than the ink cartridges.
- Handle the ink tank carefully to avoid contaminating clothing and the surrounding area.
- Dispose of empty ink tanks according to your local disposal regulations for consumables.
- Do not remove multiple ink cartridges at the same time. To replace multiple ink cartridges, replace the ink cartridges one at a time.
- For details about the blinking speed of the ink tank lights, see Checking the Ink Level Using the Ink Tank Lights.
Take a new ink tank out of its packaging, peel off the orange tape (B) completely, then remove the protective film (C) completely.
- Handle the ink tanks carefully; do not drop them or press too hard on them.
- If the Y-shaped air vent (D) is still covered with orange tape, ink may leak or the printer may not work properly.
Pick up the ink tank with the orange protective cap (E) facing up. Make sure that the Y-shaped ventilation opening (D) is not covered.
Lift the tab on the orange protective cap (E) to CAREFULLY remove it.
- Do not press on the sides of the ink tank; pressing the sides of the ink tank while blocking the Y-shaped air vent (D) may cause ink to leak.
- Do not touch the inside of the orange protective cap (E) or the open ink passage (F), otherwise ink residue could get on your hand.
- Do not reattach the protective cap (E) after it has been removed; dispose of the protective film according to your local disposal regulations for consumables.
Insert the ink tank into the printhead, face first at an angle.
Make sure that the position of the ink tank matches the information on the label.
Press down on the top of the ink tank until you hear a click on the ink tank.
Make sure the ink tank light is on.
- Printing will not be possible if the ink tank is installed in the wrong position. Install the ink tank in the position indicated on the print head holder label.
- You cannot print without all of the ink cartridges installed. Install all of the ink cartridges.
Close the Scanning Unit / Cover firmly.
When a message appears on the LCD, select OK.
- Be careful not to pinch your fingers when closing the Scanning Unit / Cover.
If the error message persists after closing the Scanning Unit / Cover, take the appropriate action.
- When you start printing after replacing the ink tank, the printer automatically performs head cleaning; do not perform any other operation on the printer until the print head is finished.
- If the printhead is out of alignment, as indicated by straight line misalignment or similar symptoms, adjust the position of the printhead.
- The printer may make a noise during these operations, but this does not indicate a problem.
- Is the TV show The Crown controversial
- Sleep apnea causes an enlarged heart
- What is 8 2 7 4 13
- Are basil flowers edible?
- How do I calculate the Shapley value
- What shocked you about Meghan Markle
- What food is a waste of money
- Why is the AK47 so accurate
- A free particle can have potential energy
- What carbohydrates should a diabetic eat
- Who owns traffic lights specifically
- What types of difference tables are there
- Do minorities have real rights in a democracy
- How do I defend my thesis
- Will the Internet ever replace television?
- What is a Google Keynote
- What is the answer of 6 5
- What makes friendship so painful
- What time is it in London
- How many species of crows are there
- Music can be loud
- Which pictures motivate
- What is conventional energy source
- How to properly clean makeup brushes