Jio 4g free sim
5 main things to consider about trust jio 4g preview offer 2021
In a country where data sells at a high price, the Reliance Jio 4G offering is like a bolt of lightning out of nowhere. In addition to distributing SIM cards to users for free, the company can also make free and unlimited 4G data and voice calls for 90 days. However, some terms and conditions are attached.
1. It's for a limited time
Yes, the data and voice calls are unlimited, but for a period of 90 days. After the three month preview, you will have to pay for both calls and data. We have tried to figure out how much this will cost, but not much information has been released so far. Even in the MyJio app that we installed on our test devices, we cannot see the tariffs for the tariffs for data / calls / SMS.
2. All 4G phones are welcome, but ..
Previously there were reports that any owner of a 4G-enabled smartphone can get the Reliance Jio 4G SIM by sending appropriate documents to the Reliance Digital sales outlets. This is correct, but in my experience I have noticed that the unlimited data supply was initially limited to just 2 GB. Not wanting to take any chances, I switched the SIM card to an LG phone that was officially registered to receive the offer and voilas. The MyJio app then confirmed the unlimited data activation.
However, this may not always be the case. Your 4G phone may get the Unlimited Preview Offer for 90 days without any issues.
3. More and more brands are taking part
The Reliance Jio 4G Preview offer, which was originally only offered for Samsung and LG phones, has now been expanded to include almost all major brands. We've heard of partnerships with ASUS, Panasonic, Micromax, YU, Alcatel, and TCL. This list will keep changing as more brands want to offset the benefit of this offer along with their handset.
4. 1 year> 90 days
You know what's better than 3 months of free unlimited data? Unlimited data for free for one year! And that's exactly what you can expect when you buy a Lyf smartphone from (who else) Reliance. According to reports, this news has not yet been confirmed by the brand itself, but if it turns out to be true, it may come with any FBD restrictions. Either way, it is a great deal to be had with a phone that costs less than Rs. 10,000.
5. Porting is not available. Still.
If you're using the Mobile Number Portability (MNP) scheme and want to port your existing cell phone number to Reliance Jio, you're out of luck. At the time of this writing, Jio officials have stated that MNP will only be available when the commercial launch of their services is official. And the date for it has not yet been set. So the wait goes on.
MNP is currently unavailable. Look forward to the commercial launch
ALSO READ: The Ultimate Reliance Jio 4G FAQ: 10 questions answered
- Why should I live in Nepal
- How did the Satpura series come about
- Are there unsafe areas in Coatzacoalcos, Mexico
- Where did Pearl Jam get its name from
- Is the merge sorting available
- Can pistachios help you lose weight?
- Will the tires balance out
- What are the products of hydrogen fuel
- Can I study conservation biology in India
- Why are kittens adorable
- What's your rating of GNU Octave
- In fact, incel is widespread
- What does Drake not like
- Which artist sings the song Unfaithful
- Where and why is cement slurry used
- Is life better after death
- What is a british grandmother
- What are some common jokes
- Why is Ryanair so notorious
- Who is your ex-husband
- Why does our body need carbohydrates
- What are strategies for a successful business
- What is an example of fluorescence
- What is the name of the fear of stress