Can Greek yogurt make you fat
Greek yogurt: It's so easy to make Greek yogurt yourself
We tried it and it actually works: delicious, creamy Greek yoghurt is child's play to make yourself - even in a low-fat, light version. We know it: There is hardly an underrated, good-tasting slimming product like natural yoghurt. The Greek variety is particularly rich in protein and calcium, keeps you full for a long time, and is even said to help you lose weight. But we love it because of its creamy taste - pure, with fruit or classic with nuts and honey or as the only real basis for tzatziki.
In the Thermomix, Greek yogurt is easier
If you want really fat Greek yogurt, take one liter of milk, 200 grams of cream and 200 grams of natural yogurt as ingredients. The slim version is enough for us, which is just as creamy: Mix one liter of low-fat milk with 150 grams of organic natural yoghurt and heat it to 50 to 85 degrees - as long as you can hold your finger in the milk for five seconds, the temperature is right. It's easier in the Thermomix: heat level three to 50 degrees for six minutes.
Pour the warm mass into an airtight plastic bowl with a lid. Put in the oven at 50 degrees for 30 minutes and then let it ferment there for ten hours. The longer and warmer the yoghurt ferments, the more sour the note. Place the yogurt on a cotton cloth stretched over a bowl and let it drain in the refrigerator for two hours. The whey tastes delicious as a drink. Finished!
You can find more helpful tips and information here in our cooking guide.
Editor's note: This article is a contribution from our online archive.
- How important is school to be successful
- How can I speak clearly
- All college professors are bad
- When was the first Kashmir war waged?
- Can we leave Cummins College after FE
- Where do the chain smokers come from?
- Supports ASP NET MVC ViewState
- What is the chemical name of 2CH3COOH
- What's your favorite DIY stain remover
- What is dy dx
- Are you your worst enemy
- What does FDA approval require
- Has anyone personally experienced Neechabhanga Raja Yoga?
- Is work a raw material?
- Is Pune an overcrowded city
- Should I choose technology or management?
- How many partitions does Windows 10 need
- What is the introduction to a debate
- What is the khasi thing anyway
- Why didn't Hungary help Poland in World War II?
- What middle names go well with Caden
- Why should I live in Nepal
- What do you like about CTS
- What is rye whiskey
- What are the characteristics in opinion mining
- Why is SAP Hybris C4C training important
- How one black hole devours another
- Which singer has the sexiest voice
- Triangulation can occur within a family
- What NOT to do in blogs
- Is Docker a Linux container
- How does the economy affect family life?
- What is the liquidity preference theory
- Why have I never felt deja vu