Should I want to live
Stay alive! - Prevent suicides
Nobody takes their own life without need. Behind every suicide and every suicide attempt there is an acute, severe emotional crisis and / or mental illness. The possible triggers are diverse: death of a loved one, end of a relationship, serious illness, loss of job, financial problems, confrontation with one's own sexual orientation or identity, loneliness, experience of bullying or violence and much more. Alcohol and drug consumption can lower the inhibition threshold. A family history of suicides increases the risk of suicide during a crisis.
Older people and people with mental illnesses such as depression, addiction disorders, personality disorders or psychoses are particularly at risk of suicide.
Many people with suicidal intentions feel a conflict within themselves. You do not want to under any circumstances so live on. You are hopeless and desperate. Dying seems like a way out.
Some people develop suicidal thoughts during a crisis. Suicide attempts, which are of great communicative importance and must be understood as a cry for help, can also occur, especially among young people and women. It is tragic that the attempt is often not taken seriously by the environment or is presented as an action to get attention. However, it is precisely this that can lead to another suicide attempt being carried out, which may then be successful.
- Why should you praise your opponent?
- Whose house is burning down
- How can I expand my vocabulary quickly
- What scares you about Yao Ming
- What is the full form of ARBA
- Are there any sporting events at srm
- What's your favorite Italian cookbook
- What screams, I am incapable of empathy
- What are the most influential new technologies
- How can I make real snowflakes
- What is the commitment of the board of directors
- Has anyone suffered with wrong friends
- What's in insane training
- Native Okinawans are generally darker than Japanese
- What makes an investigation scientific?
- What is consciousness Can it be proven
- What is SAS data
- How do snap-on guarantees work
- How does a steam power plant work
- Which is the best MongoDB course online
- What is the CIA investigating
- Can vodka kill an 11 year old
- What is Lash Primer Plus used for?
- Do you envy actors and actresses lifestyle