What's your favorite character on Sesame Street
"Keeeeekseeeeeeeee!" * mpfmampfgrmpf *
In addition to being addicted to cookies, the cookie monster has another distinctive trait that makes it an excellent candidate for HighFoodality's Cookbook of Colors this month - it's "blue"!
Shaggy, devilish, addicted to cookies - that's how I remember the cookie monster. Has he actually done anything other than swallowing tons of biscuits and boxes? I am currently unable to say whether a complete sentence (SPO) ever came out of it.
Nonetheless, he was one of the great heroes of Sesame Street and one of the first to be memorialized in the form of a muffin or cupcake. Thank goodness he was not left alone and some of his colleagues can - with the necessary artistic talent - be made capable of eating.
Who was your favorite character from Sesame Street? It doesn't take me long to think about it. Big, shaggy, with a comforter - Samson!
Cookie Monster Muffins
1 NKFOM muffins basic recipe for sweet muffins
5 tbsp powdered sugar
1/2 packet of desiccated coconut
1 vial of blue food coloring
~ 100g marzipan paste
powdered sugar as desired
24 chocolate chips
1 pack of cookie monster biscuits or biscuits of your choice
Which muffin you bake here is up to you. Let your imagination run wild and put together your own cookie monster variation. For me it was banana / chocolate. The muffins are completely prepared according to the instructions. Before they are allowed to cool down a bit, cut a large slit in the muffin for the biscuit. That works better if it is still a little warm.
While the muffin is now cooling, mix powdered sugar, water and some blue food coloring to form a blue icing. The rest of the food coloring is mixed with the desiccated coconut. The marzipan is sweetened with a little powdered sugar - depending on the gusto - and then shaped into small balls into which you stick a chocolate drop as a pupil.
Now it's time to decorate. The muffins are generously brushed with the glaze and then put upside down in the desiccated coconut. Turn it slightly and you should have a blue muffin. Now put a biscuit in the slot. The eyes are flattened a little on the underside and carefully glued to the muffin with a little glaze and yes, the cookie monster can squint a little. The glaze now has to harden a little and then nothing stands in the way of the pleasure of eating a real cookie monster.
- Bhubaneswar is more developed than Vizag
- What is the best source of DMT
- What's the remainder of 9 99 999
- What makes a taco crispy
- Why are product reviews important to buyers
- Why does machine learning work
- What is elastomer
- Supports Twilio MMS
- Composite sketch drawing is a career
- What are the newest countries in the world
- When can you take the SAT
- Should your significant other make your life better
- Why don't governments encourage civil defense
- How much grass do people eat
- What are you putting on your toast
- What motivates racism
- Was Elvis Presley ever drunk
- Should companies train more intrapreneurs?
- Can you marry a gay man
- How to remove fat easily
- What are transmission electron microscopes used for?
- What if God has a God
- What is the national dish of Morocco
- Who is the most famous American Muslim