Provides IIN certificates or degrees
Graduation and certifications based on the CEFR
Basic questions to the Cert-EU:
What is the certificate of achievement and what an award?
The proof is intended to prove the level of proficiency of the person concerned or of the system that is prescribed for the respective subject. A check takes place here, so to speak, as to whether the participant has properly increased the competence or whether the systems actually fulfill the promised performance.
The “ESEOL” checks, for example, whether the website is able to find the associated company and the requirements set by the search engines for customer orientation in terms of comprehensibility and usability are met.
Some certificates are only valid for a limited period and must be repeated regularly. This is the case when the framework conditions can change constantly and the performance is influenced by it.
What must / can be certified (e.g. Office, languages, SEO)?
The Cert-EU exams are basically voluntary and do not meet any legal requirements such as the driving test. Both Degrees it is a measurement of skills and competencies according to the guidelines of the Common European Framework in order to make one's own status transparent for oneself or for others.
Furthermore, a high level of motivation to fulfill complex education scenarios can be achieved. Here, the individually created certification as a bracket and target point of an educational activity play a major role.
Why Certify? What do I need an award for?
This is a neutral performance measurement that reflects a status at a defined point in time without individual assessment of the learning path or system structure. Achieving a proven goal is a motivational factor and is usually a positive end to a performance. This also makes it easier to communicate your skills and achievements neutrally to the outside world. For neutrality, it is particularly important that all tests are carried out according to a uniform guideline. At Cert-EU it is the orientation towards the Common European Framework as a recognized international regulation for the assessment of performance and competencies.
Is it possible to include the company's logo in the document?
In the case of individual scenarios of a company, it is always possible to integrate the logo. This is where the close coordination between Cert-EU and customers takes place when developing the test requirements.
Basically, you should consider whether your own logo increases the value. In many areas, the neutral or international or European representation is more effective because it does not appear to be tied to a company. Neutrality promotes general validity and independence.
Why is the CEFR important?
This guideline can be applied to all areas and is characterized by a neutral and understandable presentation of the examination requirements and examination results. In the meantime, it has established itself as valuable worldwide.
The frame of reference describes the requirements and the result in an understandable way and thus differs from many previous clauses of a person's competence. In the language area, for example, this includes the following understandable description: “Can understand the main points when clear standard language is used and when it comes to familiar things from work, school, leisure, etc. Can handle most situations that one encounters while traveling in the language area… ”. Almost every reader can start something with this without asking for further interpretation.
What does an ESEOL certification achieve? What is the award here?
With the ESEOL you receive valuable information as to whether you can achieve the desired corporate success with the website at all. You can use the certification body's test report to provide your website creators with specific suggestions for improvement.
In addition, you will receive the Cert-EU seal and can present your site as customer-oriented and SEO-optimized. Links via the seal also promote the awareness of your site.
What names are there for certificates?
- Certification document
- CEFR document according to European guidelines
- certificate of achievement
- What health problems do you have
- How old is the French language
- Was Commodus a good person
- Are there cliques at workplaces?
- What happened after Kannagi burned Madurai
- Recruiting Microsoft Java Developers
- What business can I start without cash
- What is the best connection for audio
- If 93 47x 58 what is x
- Can we do an MBA after BSC Finance
- When does a shear force occur
- What are the requirements before starting the website
- Who is a producer in a movie
- Why are divorces increasing in the Philippines
- How can we change the options for app developers?
- Do you like to act
- Who is Chloe Meadow
- What does Veda mean
- Bitcoin is the internet of money
- What is pressure dimension analysis
- Who was Navy Seal Richard Marcinko
- What is the best medicine for mouth ulcers
- What smells African meat when cooked
- Why are people so prone to tribalism
- How well will the BFR missile do
- Which crime do you take most seriously?
- Knowledge and understanding can save us
- What went wrong at Fab
- Is Uber successful in Amsterdam
- Do people feel other people's energy
- How do you classify mixtures
- Is Vanguard FDIC insured
- Validity of the benefits and costs of the clinical test
- Google AdWords What is a bid analysis