How do I contact Microsoft Xbox
This imprint applies to the Microsoft offers under the microsoft.com domain, including all subdomains (subpages), as well as to all Microsoft websites and services that link to this imprint.
Provider within the meaning of §5 TMG:
Universal Business Identifier: 600 413 485
Authorized representative: Benjamin O. Orndorff
Tel .: +49 (0) 1806 - 67 22 55
(€ 0.20 / call from the German landline network. A maximum of € 0.60 / call from mobile networks.)
Contact and technical support: You will find answers to the most common questions on our support pages. Otherwise, please use our Contact Us website to contact us or for technical support on Microsoft products or services. Due to the large number of inquiries, this is the best way to ensure that your inquiry reaches the responsible employee quickly and in a targeted manner. Alternatively, you can also contact us by email at [email protected] Please note that Microsoft Deutschland GmbH is not a provider of Microsoft products or services and is not authorized to represent or deliver on behalf of Microsoft Corporation.
Blocking Bing Search Results on your name in Europe: For this purpose, please use the online form specially set up for this purpose.
Instructions and procedures for asserting claims in the event of property rights violations. Microsoft respects the intellectual property rights of others. For claims of infringement of intellectual property rights, including claims of copyright infringement, we encourage you to notify your Microsoft-appointed agent. For more information and contact details, see the Copyright Infringement Notice and Procedure.
Fraud attempts: If you have been called by an alleged Microsoft employee and you suspect a fraud attempt, you can report the incident here:
Online dispute resolution: The EU Commission has created an internet platform for the online settlement of disputes. It can serve as a point of contact for the out-of-court settlement of disputes arising from online sales contracts or service contracts and can be reached at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr. In Germany, however, Microsoft does not take part in optional dispute settlement procedures before a consumer arbitration board.
SKW Schwarz Rechtsanwälte, Wittelsbacher Platz 1, 80333 Munich, are appointed as legal representatives for notifications or deliveries by the federal headquarters according to § 24b Paragraph 3 and 4 JuSchG to service providers according to § 24a JuSchG of the Microsoft Group. This authorization to receive refers exclusively to the official deliveries mentioned. Civil law or other submissions will not be processed.
- How can I simplify my complex thoughts
- How can I get rich by doing freelance work?
- What is the National Security Clearing Corpation
- Pakistani will forgive the militants of Mohajir
- Why are preprocessors useful for CSS
- How often do hotels keep security materials
- You can trust LocalCoinSwap
- Fish are fast
- Why are capacitor resistor inductors linear elements
- Is laughter an expression
- Hallucinations are normal
- What is the EG of the soil
- Why do some people intentionally act coldly
- Are expensive pens more environmentally friendly
- Who are the worst NFL commentators
- What are some examples of civil laws
- Can I be present while watching TV
- How are stars formed and destroyed
- What is thin cutting in psychology
- What was the Beej mantra from Dhruva
- Networking in Silicon Valley is overrated
- How are gods worshiped in Judaism
- What is deployment in web development
- How do I find strongly expired domains
- Can the Supreme Court restore net neutrality?
- Is Moksha Nirvana real or just conceptual
- Gas planets can tremble
- Which are some long-lasting phones
- How do distributed hash tables work
- Brezhnev was a hardliner
- How does narcissism feel?
- How do you investigate debit card theft
- Why UPS Stocks Outperform FedEx Stocks