Can color white quartz worktops
The quartz stone kitchen worktop: durable and diverse
Quartz stone has a large assortment of colors and can therefore be individually tailored to your kitchen. White quartz stone kitchen countertops are particularly popular, as pure white does not even appear in other materials such as granite. In addition, as a non-porous material, quartz stone guarantees hygiene in the kitchen. It is also a very hard material, which avoids scratches and wear marks. After all, the quartz stone kitchen worktop is water-repellent, so there is no absorption of water or other liquids.
What other advantages does the quartz stone worktop offer for the kitchen?
You want a new oneMount kitchen worktop?A quartz stone kitchen worktop has the advantage that it is made of a synthetic material. The composite made of ground quartz, resin binder and enhancing additives meets many requirements in the kitchen: worktops are subject to heavy use and should still look like new for a long time. While the hardness and density of quartz stone are hardly inferior to those of granite and ceramic, the material offers the advantage of a wide range of colors: whether white, champagne, black, gray or even green - the quartz stone kitchen worktop can be found to match any interior.
Prices and manufacturers
Quartz stone kitchen countertops are great value for money. They offer elegance and durability at a relatively affordable price. A square meter of quartz stone countertop for the kitchen costs between 50 and 100 euros. You can select and order the worktops from furniture shops, hardware stores and kitchen outfitters such as Ikea, Hornbach or Obi.
Opposite a kitchen worktop made of glass, a solid beech worktop (more on this here) or a concrete worktop for the kitchen, the quartz stone kitchen worktop offers numerous advantages: With quartz stone you are choosing a robust material that is not only functional, but also completes tasteful and modern kitchen furnishings.
Adrian Kurras is editor at the kitchen portal. As a passionate hobby cook, he knows the daily requirements a kitchen has to cope with from his own experience. In the kitchen magazine he writes about design options in the kitchen, the right furnishings and everything that goes with it.Adrian on google +
Find, compare & save
- Non-binding offers
- Nationwide network
- Over 300 kitchen studios
- Are Scorpio men compatible with Leo women
- How is katakana used
- How do you enter special characters
- How will the ethics of consciousness change?
- Which preschool French is good to go with
- Which politician was called Baillie Vass Why
- Can technology endanger the business environment?
- Will Saudi Arabia join the CPEC
- Is ESI beneficial
- What does the word Suehne mean?
- What is forward reference
- What are the functions of sesame seeds
- What are good active learning tutorials
- What happens when you drink food coloring
- How old are orchids
- When will the lunch club in Barcelona be active?
- Air shows affect your hearing
- How can artificial intelligence be implemented?
- How to say crypto currency in Polish
- Should I learn German or Hebrew?
- When should children learn about set theory?
- What are the types of modulation
- Why are divorces increasing in the Philippines
- How did you get to Silicon Valley?
- All energy is alive
- What are the consequences of arson
- Can a drone take a picture
- Where does the name Steve come from?
- Which bands are similar to Queen
- What are the powers of sight
- Narendra Modi has hypertension and diabetes
- What causes calcification of the hematoma