Which song motivates you to exercise
Workout playlist: With this music you train more efficiently
Current research shows that athletes perform better when they listen to music. Because the right music helps us to make the training experience varied and thus to train longer.
The decisive factor, however, is the choice of music - which is the right one depends on the training phase and type of your workout.
Music as a motivational booster
Knowledge about the emotional impact of music handed down. Emotion is directly linked to motivation. So which aspects of music drive an athlete to push the limits of his performance upwards?
Especially with anaerobic training According to current studies, on the one hand specific musical schemes within a composition (such as strong rhythms) motivate, on the other hand, a high degree of variety within the playlist plays a key role in motivation.
Fitness Playlists: Amazon Prime Music
tip: You can only use Amazon Prime Music Unlimmited for a limited time Try it free for three months. Then you pay 9.99 euros per month (can be canceled at any time) and receive unlimited access to the entire Amazon Prime Music offer. Membership gives you the following advantages:
- unlimited access to millions of songs
- Stream anytime and without ads
- Listen offline and skip songs anytime
- Play your favorite music using your voice with Alexa Hands-Free
1. High performance beats
The playlist was put together by a team of creative music supervisors, academic staff and the use of an emotion recognition algorithm.
The songs included are particularly suitable for intensive anaerobic training.
Do you want to get started right away? Then just listen to the playlist directly.
2. Home gym workout
Do you want to train at home and need a fresh playlist for it? The Home Gym Workout Playlist motivates you with the latest hits from the charts. So you can train your singing voice at the same time during the workout.
Here you can listen directly.
3. Fit 2020
A mix of upbeat songs and quieter hits - but all perfect for workouts at home or in the gym. So you can work on your dream body in a motivated and in a good mood in 2020.
Listen to the playlist here.
Workout Playlists: Spotify
Spotify is one of the most popular digital music services in the world. You can use the huge range of songs, podcasts and playlists for free, but advertisements are played between songs every now and then.
With the premium access you avoid annoying interruptions by advertising, you can download the music and listen to it offline, play every song directly and skip unlimited. For this you pay 4.99 euros as a student, 9.99 euros for one person or 14.99 euros for the whole family.
1. Fit with a beat
Popular hits with a strong upbeat tempo bring you energetically to your training goals. If you want to be in a good mood during the workout, this is the perfect playlist.
This is where you get to the “Motivation Mix” playlist.
3. Yoga & Meditation
Which music for which training phase?
During the warm-up and during training it is especially important that the music activated and motivated. Test subjects achieved better average performances with music.
Her maximum strength also improved with music. After a workout, quiet music helps with recovery and, for example, ensures a faster drop in heart rate.
However, especially during the actual training, you should differentiate between aerobic and anaerobic training.
At the aerobic exercise the athlete is exposed to long, but low stress. This can be an endurance run, for example.
The anaerobic exercise however, it is characterized by intensive and short units, for example sprints.
Music during aerobic exercise
The synchronization of the athletes with the music plays an important role in aerobic training - i.e. with a low training load - because athletes automatically adapt their movements to the rhythm of the music.
This also has a positive effect: if the music is in sync with the training rhythm, a low oxygen consumption the athlete can be determined.
Music during anaerobic training
In contrast to aerobic training, anaerobic training relies on intensive performance. The music should be more energetic and driving than for aerobic exercise.
Music with a strong, clear rhythm is particularly activating and motivating. In addition to the drums, the rhythm can also be reinforced by a bass figure.
A very good example of this is "Best Friend" by Sofie Tukker. The rhythm can be either a slow or a fast rhythm.
Varied music motivates you
It is important that the music is varied: Especially the change between slow and fast rhythms or strong differences between chorus and verse provide an additional push experience.
If you want to convince yourself of this, you can start the chorus at "Where Are Ü now" by Jack Ü listen.
However, two very different consecutive songs can have the same effect. So take care of it"Rockstar" by Post Malone the upbeat song "Smack My Bitch Up" by The Prodigy for the energy boost in the last training set.
The song, which is calm at first, is also motivating "Runnin" (Lose It All) by Naughty Boy.
- What does Ms. Proof mean
- Which are the most interesting daemons
- What does market fallacy mean
- Nobody promotes global warming anymore
- All Mandalorians are bounty hunters
- What is nidation in medical terminology
- What should data scientists know about databases
- What is the best Hebrew language course
- Like Indian dubstep music
- How was your ISC 2019 math exam
- Can you apply numerology to astrology?
- What kind of company is Zoho
- Are there unsafe areas in Coatzacoalcos, Mexico
- How do dogs learn to type
- How is the offset printing business?
- What is big data integration
- Does meat consumption destroy our earth
- What are similarities between anatomy and physiology
- Do stocks perfectly track the economy
- Why are some deer deformed antlers
- What recommended integrations does Pipedrive have
- What do INTJs like about INFJs
- Did James McAvoy win any awards?
- What are some things that people do subconsciously
- Is edible oil good for your health?
- Are sex offenders allowed on the Internet?
- Are Indian engineers really professionals?
- What is the format of IDFA
- How high can a black bird fly
- What daily habit keeps you healthy
- Is Chole Bhature good for your health
- How do I parse DateTime in Java
- What is participatory action research