What is the food for your mind today
Eat intuitively: We'll show you what it's all about
Weighing food and counting macros are yesterday! We'll show you how you can now fully listen to your gut feeling with intuitive food.
What is intuitive eating?
Eat whatever you want - without any annoying rules. That sounds way too good to be true. Intuitive eating refers to a diet that is complete Opposite to dietrepresents. No nutrition plan, no prohibitions & no guilt after eating.
The concept of intuitive eating was introduced in 1995 by the two nutritionists Evelyn Tribole and Elyse Resch. The focus is on the connection between the body and the mind. Intuitive eating means wellbeing instead of a guilty conscience.
Back to basics: You eat when you are hungry and stop eating when you are full. As a baby, you stop eating when you are full. Often in the course of our lives we forget to listen to this intuition.
Learn to eat intuitively
1. Get used to the diet mentality
Countless studies show this and you actually know it yourself: Diets don't work in the long run. Rather, they lead to weight gain, food cravings, and guilt about failure.
Do you want to feel good in the long term and not just in the next summer? Then say goodbye to zero diets and prohibitions and learn to eat intuitively.
2. Pay attention to your hunger signals
Hunger is not your enemy. It is a Protection mechanism of your body, without which you cannot survive. Learn to listen to your body. Eat when you feel hungry regardless of whether it was 1 hour or 5 hours ago your last meal.
Our tip: Not only a growling stomach is a hunger signal. The signs of your body are above all individual and can also express themselves through increased thoughts about food or fatigue.
3. Don't see food as your enemy
Remove the words "good" and "bad" food from your head. Instead, you eat whatever you want, paying attention to the taste and feel the meal creates after eating.
- Did you like it
- Did you get sick of it?
- How does your body feel after eating?
Ask yourself this question every time after you've eaten: Eating intuitively will be so much easier for you.
4. Challenge the food police
Reject the thoughts in your head that tell you that you should feel good or guilty after a particular meal.
5. Also listen to your satiety signals
Your body gives you signals that you are full. Pay attention to these signals as you eat and ask yourself how full you are already. You haven't finished your plate yet, but you are already full. Then don't force yourself to eat more.
Your stomach growls again and you are still looking for a snack that you can enjoy longer? Our vegan protein bread provides you with a good portion of vegetable protein as well as a lot of fiber. Versatile to cover - be sure to try ours Beetroot hummus recipeand top the protein bread with it.
6. Pay attention to the satisfaction factor
Eating is not just about filling yourself up. If you only eat to fill yourself up, you may not be satisfied in the end. Let the food become a pleasure experience. Listen to yourself and ask yourself if you really like the food.
7. No emotional eating
Joy, anger, sadness. Eating doesn't solve your problems. Release your emotions from eating. It shouldn't be a reward or punishment.
Find alternative strategies to deal with your feelings.
It is not easy to distinguish between hunger and emotional appetite. Not sure if you know the difference? Then find out in our article, whether you are hungry or appetite has.
8. Accept yourself and your body
Love you and your body. You are not defined by your dress size.
Change the focus. Exercise is not there to burn calories. We do sports to feel good.
10. Health is a top priority
Food should taste good and you should feel good after consuming it. No particular food will make you sick overnight.
Intuitive eating: why are you having a hard time?
"Eat your plate empty, then there will be good weather tomorrow". You have probably heard this saying before.
You eat at certain times of the day, recommended portion sizes and look for the perfect nutrition plan to achieve your goals.
You reward yourself with a mug of ice cream and punish yourself with a leveled supper.
In almost every conceivable situation you are confronted with dietary rules. Whether consciously or unconsciously.
Intuitive eating means moving away from all of these rules. Turn off your head and listen to your body.
Turning off thoughts and reviews around certain foods is a long-term process.
How does intuition fit in with your goals?
Eating intuitively is a long-term process. Eating whatever you want and losing weight sounds contradictory at first. We believe that something more intuition and enjoyment in the nutrition can do everyone good.
Listening to your body's signals more will help you avoid being caught in the spiral of under- and overeating in the future. Food cravings and the yo-yo effect don't stand a chance. Of course, the fact remains that you need a calorie deficit to lose weight.
Free product recommendations and nutrition tips from experts - tailored to your individual fitness goals. Our body check provides you with all the important information and also calculates your BMI.Start our free body check
That's why we believe that a certain amount of control in your diet is important. We always recommend: Discover healthy alternatives. Enjoy and do something good for your well-being at the same time. So you can treat yourself to cookies, ice cream or cake if you feel like it.
So don't forbid you certain foods. Otherwise, this will move you more away from your goals than it will bring you closer to them. To your Feel-good body Well-being and fun in life are always part of it.
You will notice over time that you will intuitively prefer the healthier alternative. Eating intuitively will then no longer be difficult.
Who is up for fake taste? Real taste with 85% less sugar than traditional coconut creams. Our Protein Cream Cocos Crisp does not need any artificial flavors. In return, it provides you with the extra portion of protein and real coconut flakes.
- Eating intuitively doesn't mean you have a guilty conscience or rules
- eat intuitively and forget about any diet from now on
- if you feel like having ice cream for breakfast, treat yourself to that too
- the fewer bans the better
- your diet will level out naturally over the long term
- never forget to enjoy your food
Resch, E .; Tribole, E. (2013): Losing weight intuitively. Back to natural eating habits. Goldmann publishing house.
- Double flame connections are poisonous
- Why should we look pretty
- How to Make Mexican Pork Burritos
- How close are we to the IPv6 Internet
- Which font was used by Paytm
- Popular culture What is Murica
- How the barcode system works
- What do soldiers think of paintball?
- Chrome browsing history can be viewed online
- Why do bottles have a neck
- Why should you praise your opponent?
- How is sustainable clothing made
- Can plasma stop global warming
- What is Virtu Financial known for?
- What is electrolytic cleaning
- What is Corvallis OR known for?
- Which Canadian cities have the coolest summers
- Is dropshipping still good in 2020
- Popular culture What is Murica
- What are some cool arabic surnames
- How many parks are there in the world
- Sockets are out of date
- How can I systematically learn RPA
- Is Ukraine the future of Europe
- What did the Carthaginians worship
- What's the best steakhouse in Philadelphia
- What animals are related to mice
- Why are pop songs so depressing now
- Cranberry pills detoxify your system
- How can I scan a tweet
- What is a floating point operation
- Who is the best bitcoin scam recovery
- How many homeless are in London?
- Would you like more children in STEM