Who is Sherlock Holmes Nemesis
Sherlock Holmes is chasing Arsène Lupine
|Sherlock Holmes is chasing Arsène Lupine|
|Publisher:||Focus Home Interactive|
|Platform (s):||PC, Windows 2000 / XP / Vista|
|Game modes:||Single player|
|System minima:||Windows 2000 / XP / Vista|
1.3 GHz CPU
512 MB RAM
3 GB hard disk space
64 MB graphics card
|Age rating:||PEGI: |
Sherlock Holmes is chasing Arsène Lupine (Sherlock Holmes versus Arsène Lupine, in America as Sherlock Holmes: Nemesis) is the fourth part of the Sherlock Holmes computer game series brought out by Frogwares and was released in November 2007.
Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson receive a letter from Arsène Lupine who is planning various raids for the next 5 nights and challenges Holmes. Through clues, Holmes is first sent to the National Gallery, but later ends up in the Tower of London, Buckingham Palace and then defeats Lupine again in the Tower of London in an attempt to steal the Crown Jewels.
The player slips into the role of Sherlock Holmes, but occasionally also embodies Dr. Watson or Inspector Lestrade. This time the scene is exclusively London in the late 19th century, there Sherlock Holmes: The Trail of the Awakened has received heavy criticism because of the locations that were atypical of the Holmes period. The player now has to search for clues in a variety of world-famous locations such as the National Gallery, the Tower of London or Buckingham Palace, analyze evidence and interact with over 40 characters. The thinking of the player is also challenged by increased interim questions, which was clearly put in the background in the predecessors. Overall, there is less action, the player spends most of the time looking for and analyzing clues.
Actually there is no reason for the player to visit London in real life, because in this game he is offered perfect sightseeing.
The limited first edition of the game included a bonus DVD with the episodes The permanent patient, The League of Redheads and His last case from the television series with Jeremy Brett.
In early 2010, Frogwares brought one Remastered Edition about the game, which in addition to in-game help offers the option to switch between 1st and 3rd person views. So far this version is only available as a download in internet shops.
A similarly revised version was already in 2008 for The trail of the awakened published. Also the successor released in 2009 Sherlock Holmes is chasing Jack the Ripper has these functions.
The original version has since been published on some magazine CDs. The box was released in November 2009 Sherlock Holmes - Collection 2010which next Sherlock Holmes is chasing Arsène Lupine contains its three predecessors.
Course of the series
- What are your techniques for programming
- What was the first MP3 you downloaded
- How can I get married for money
- What is heating
- Have you ever had a Yorkshire pudding?
- What are the best motivating Hollywood movies
- Can toners cause pimples?
- What should I choose after 12
- What is KYC in Paytm
- What is the full form of IGM
- How do celebrities stay relevant
- Why UX designers change organizations so often
- Is there any more dense than water plastic
- How are citizens affected by natural disasters
- When are a narcissist's threats valid?
- Should electric cars make wrong engine noises
- What's your favorite funny conspiracy theory
- Where can someone learn VLSI from
- What does the dominant left eye mean
- What is 200 g to mg
- How exactly do vasoprotectants work
- Why do people wet their bed
- How did the Palestine-Israel conflict begin
- Which VCs are actively posting on Snapchat