Do you like open hardware
Do you love connecting people and giving them special moments? You can't help but dance at all events at the same time, but always keep all the strings in hand?
And do you see the current situation as a challenge to realize this passion in a new, previously unknown way?
Then we are looking for you for our TIO sales team!
We are a fresh and rapidly growing company from the ticketing / event industry. We process the experience from over 25 years of event business with the best technology to create an innovative industry solution. Since 2014, around 40 employees have been ensuring that everything runs smoothly before, during and after an event with a lot of commitment and passion.
And you? It is easy for you to establish and maintain a connection with new and old clients. And you create unforgettable moments for your fellow human beings by going through next generation ticketing create the link between them and events and locations of all kinds.
- Holistic support for our clients throughout the entire ticketing process
- New acquisition and retention of clients from various, promising areas
- Use of know-how and solution orientation to develop new perspectives and innovative strategies
- Ensuring smooth cooperation between our team and our clients
- You have successfully completed your training or studies - e.g. in marketing, sales, sales management
- You know the event industry and / or other interesting industries, ideally you have experience in ticket sales
- You are a passionate networker, know how to assert yourself and have a feel for the path to success
- You value flexible working hours and are also happy to be there for your customers in the evenings and on weekends
- You have a car driver's license and like to organize yourself independently
- You speak the language of the event industry (and good German and English)
- An area of responsibility with a lot of room for maneuver
- The opportunity to expand your network and make many interesting contacts
- An innovative working environment in a young, dynamic IT company with flat hierarchies and good opportunities for advancement
- Personal and professional development and training
- A modern office in the trendy Friedrichshain district with snacks and drinks
- Regular team events and access to events throughout Germany (still limited due to the current situation)
- Company-funded occupational disability and old-age provision after the probationary period
In addition to the professional requirements, we are looking for people who suit us. If you have other interesting skills or specialist topics, let's talk about them.
Get pleasure? Send us an email including a short curriculum vitae, informal cover letter and your salary expectations, e.g. To Friederike Pekel and tell us something about yourself.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We are looking forward to your application.
Your team ticket i / O
- What will the year 2045 be like?
- How do missiles work
- What does the diagnosis of paraesthesia mean
- What is the name of wastewater
- Why does my computer refuse to scan?
- What is another name of Ampere's Law
- Is Surya Namaskar real
- What are some interesting facts about Nebraska
- Japanese language Is that readable
- Are there still primitive tribes in Nigeria
- What was your worst intimate moment
- Who is David S Rose
- What does hen mean in Scotland
- Why doesn't my fever go away
- What are the same alternatives from Toyota Venza
- How are Dutch settlers called
- We can forgive without trust
- Why were all dictators socialist?
- CTO always knows technologies
- How do you start a chain reaction
- Will tobacco ever be illegal?
- Tetrahydrocannabinol is a carcinogen
- Which laptop should I buy 10
- Why does God need Cherabum