Did Achilles really exist
Did the Trojan Horse Really Exist?
It all started with an unfaithfulness. Paris, the son of Priam, king of Troy, stole Menelaus, king of Sparta, his wife Helena. And she was also the most beautiful of all women. Menelaus couldn't let that sit on him like that. He gathered his army and many friends and allies to bring the faithless wife back home. His allies included Agamemnon, the king of Mycenae, Nestor, the ruler of Pylos, Odysseus, the ruler of Ithaca and Achilles, the leader of the Myrmids and some more.
They crossed the Aegean Sea (that is the sea off Greece) and surrounded Troy. This Troy, or what was thought to be Troy, was later excavated by the archaeologist Heinrich Schliemann.
This war was to last ten years. There were many battles, but no winner. Many people lost their lives. Hector was killed by the spear of Achilles and Achilles fell under the arrow of Paris.
Where is Troy actually located?
Incidentally, it is located in today's Turkey on a hill called Hisarlik, which you can find on the Hellespont. But there is no 100% evidence that this Troy that Homer tells us about even existed. Therefore you always have to differentiate between the archaeological site that is there and the stories or, better still, the many stories that are told about ancient Troy.
- Why are people so prone to tribalism
- What is 5 2x2 4 2
- Which soccer shoes have triangular rivets?
- How did the art of medicine begin
- Gas planets can tremble
- Where do we get light from?
- What is Instagram and YouTube
- Which market is the best commodity or stock
- Where do hairless cats come from
- Is it a good thing to have protected classes?
- Do you prefer day or night 1
- How was the Internet so centralized
- YOU HATE YOURSELF 1
- What do you need prayer for
- What is khimki fever
- Godzilla is based on a mythological creature
- How can I systematically learn RPA
- What should I choose Splunk or Elasticsearch
- Where can I find web development projects
- Compassion is a great virtue
- Why is there no good song
- Buy expensive toys for your children
- How do stickers work
- People think in one language