Are the company's behavioral guidelines binding for legal agreements
First of all, the federal government European Law to be implemented in federal law. In connection with the Working Hours Act, this concerns the EU Regulation 2003/88, in connection with the Part-Time and Temporary Employment Act, Directive 97/81 / EC.
Laws or directives of a federal government have broad liability. Laws may not contradict the Basic Law of the Federal Republic of Germany and European law. They are generally binding. Deviating solutions are only permissible if the law explicitly allows this deviation.
Collective agreements regulate the rights and obligations of the parties to the collective bargaining agreement (employers' associations, individual employers and trade unions) on the basis of the relevant laws. The structure, content and mode of operation of collective agreements are regulated in collective bargaining law (TVG).
With regard to the organization of working hours, collective agreements can, for example, stipulate weekly working hours. The opening clauses ("Deviating regulations") defined in §7 and § 12 of the Working Time Act can also be specified and regulated within the framework of a collective agreement. The collective bargaining agreement is a contract and is therefore binding for all parties who sign it.
Company or service agreements are agreed in writing between the employer and the works or staff council and are also mandatory. In company or service agreements, agreements on the organization of working hours can be made, but these must comply with the law and - if available - a collective agreement. The Working Hours Act provides for possible deviations from the legal requirements in §7 and §12. However, these always require a collective agreement that is valid for the company.
The employment contract Finally, there is a service contract under private law between the employer and the employee in accordance with Section 611 BGB. In this, the employee undertakes to perform the agreed work and the employer to pay the agreed wages. The contents of the employment contract must be within the framework of the law, collective bargaining agreement and company / service agreements. This also applies to the organization of working hours.
The right to direct and give instructions
The employment contract includes the employer's right of direction (Section 106 Trade Regulations). Accordingly, the employer can specify the content, place and time of the work at its own discretion. However, this right to issue instructions is limited by the hierarchy of norms mentioned above, i.e. all regulations in the employment contract, in a company / service agreement, in collective bargaining regulations, federal and state laws and ordinances as well as European standards. The requirement of consideration (§241 (2) BGB) must also be taken into account.
- What's your most embarrassing family secret
- Why does Facebook limit the processing of comments
- A bank warrant expires in California
- What is the name of the Apple version of Excel
- What is the performance of a computer
- What browser-based games do you play
- Seoul is still underestimated
- How was your ISC 2019 math exam
- How a free andriod app makes money
- What is the full form of OFIB
- How difficult is the veterinary school
- Can people leave Aleppo freely
- The Americans are ashamed of their president
- Sell army canteens laptops
- Has the British Parliament messed up Brexit
- Are there calculations in the economy like
- Is there a future in networking
- When is a misdiagnosis considered a malpractice?
- How can I convert to deism
- What is mechanical engineering car
- Were you a weird kid
- How are electronic circuits made
- What are the strangest mathematical coincidences
- The GRE is a great choice
- What do you pretend to understand
- When are a narcissist's threats valid?
- Is Chole Bhature good for your health
- Are the Migos related
- What are some of the startups from BITSians
- How are hostels in IIIT Guwahati
- What screams I live in Mexico City
- Have you ever shopped on Amazon Prime?