What is the best scanner for lawyers
The variety of printers, copiers, scanners and fax machines offered on the market is almost unmanageable. And of course, each manufacturer is the "best" in itself. We have chosen for Canon decided as a recommendable manufacturer. Each multifunctional device is only as good as the connection to the law firm software, for example RA-MICRO. Connection and setup by an experienced technician as well as support and fast service bring the added value that one expects from such a device.
For our customers, Canon has in addition to Reliability and durability a decisive advantage: low printing costs. Background: Canon is one of the few manufacturers that makes its devices designed for a long service life and builds. It is therefore not necessary to change entire assemblies during maintenance, as is the case with other manufacturers, only the toner. This saves money and lowers printing costs.
In the following we have described some interesting machines .....
Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C3500i series - our favorites up to paper size A3
Modern multifunction devices are true all-rounders. As printer, Copier, scanner and fax machine are they the reliable "workhorses" of every law firm. The devices are very flexible and can be optimally adapted to the needs of the respective law firm. Starting from a high-performance basic device, a wide variety of options can be used to maintain the machines, for example Scanning specialists of documents or sorting, planting and stapling of brochures.
The high quality workmanship and the extremely durable components close it extremely economical systems for every size of office. The Image drum made of amorphous silicon (ceramic) with an ultra-hard coating is one of the longest lasting image drums on the market.
The multifunctional system control you easy and intuitive with one finger about a Color touch display. The control panel combines a comfortable touch display menu navigation with an ergonomic keypad.
A3 + papers can be processed using all universal cassettes and thus enable borderless printing of A3 motifs.
The technical data in detail:
- Copy / print speed:
Canon iR ADV C3525i: 25 A4 pages per minute; 15 A3 pages per minute
Canon iR ADV C3530i: 30 A4 pages per minute; 15 A3 pages per minute
- Print resolution up to 1200 dpi x 1200 dpi
- Scan resolution up to 600 dpi
- Duplex function (double-sided copying and printing)
- Network capable
- 3 GB RAM memory
- 250 GB hard drive
- Zoom 25% - 400% in 1% steps
- Paper weights: 52 to 300 g / m²
- Searchable PDF and compact PDF
- Double sheet feed detection by ultrasonic sensor (only with duplex original feeder DADF)
- autom. Blank page removal when scanning (only with duplex original feeder DADF)
- motion detector
- Product brochure (PDF):
- Datasheet (PDF):
- Color and b / w output of 25/30 A4 pages per minute
- Customizable 25.6 cm color WVGA touchscreen
- Print, copy, scan, send, store and optional fax function
- Printing with UFRII, PCL and Adobe PS3
- Up to 2,300 sheets capacity
- Impressive printing and processing capabilities
- Intelligent document capture and processing processes
- Intelligent security functions
- Simple system and fleet management
- Excellent energy efficiency
Complete with system and paper options, the Canon system can look like this:
Price: The purchase price or the leasing or financing rate of a multifunctional device of this class is made up of the basic device and the system or paper options. We configure the machines exactly according to your needs so that you do not incur any unnecessary costs. We would also be happy to prepare a non-binding leasing or hire-purchase offer for you.
Maintenance contract: The running costs result from the individual prices for toner, wear material, maintenance costs and can be calculated on the basis of an estimated printing, copying or scanning volume per month in a single price and agreed with a maintenance contract. A maintenance contract usually includes:
- Regular maintenance (function test, cleaning) to ensure the function of the machine
- Replacement of wear and electronic parts (depending on the agreement)
For you this means that your multifunction device is always ready for use!
- Merchants will accept biometric credit cards
- Typing is only useful for government jobs
- Why is UNIX better for programming
- What is the google recruiting account online
- Which is better Bullet 500 or Dominar400
- Why am I easily turned off
- Is self improvement really important
- How do I measure 5 ml
- What's your favorite D D race
- What do other bad guys think of Batman?
- What does the Salvation Army believe in?
- What is competitive pricing
- What is 20 out of 80
- Is oreo halal
- Which subject is required for a BCA
- What are some good mother sauce recipes
- Why do people think that marketing is advertising
- How many monotheistic religions prevailed before Zorastrism
- Is society biased in favor of women
- Are mixed pickled cucumbers healthy?
- Why can't I give up masturbation
- Music while studying
- How to remove fat easily
- A mere touch will kill a butterfly