Who will win the Australian Open 2020
Australian Open 2020 prize money: that's how much Nadal & Co. earn
The next edition of the Australian Open will take place from January 20 to February 2, 2020. Also this year the prize money for Rafael Nadal and Co. has risen sharply. In 2020, 71 million Australian dollars will be distributed. tennis MAGAZINE lists how much prize money the professionals in Melbourne receive from round to round.
Australian Open 2020: The German players in Melbourne
The Australian Open let it crash at the beginning of the new decade. Record prize money of 71 million Australian dollars (approx. 44.36 million euros) will be distributed at the Grand Slam tournament in Melbourne. That means an increase of 13.6 percent compared to the previous year. The main field starters at the Australian Open will receive 15,000 Australian dollars more than in the previous year - an increase in the prize money by 20 percent. The biggest percentage increase in prize money is when you reach the second round: 21.9 percent more than in the previous year. If you win a match in Melbourne, you already receive 128,000 Australian dollars.
PRIZE MONEY AUSTRALIAN OPEN 2020: THE LAPS AT A GLANCE
In 2001, the Australian Open received prize money of 13.9 million Australian dollars. Almost 20 years later it is 412 percent more. The prize money increased by 57.1 million Australian dollars. Since Craig Tiley became tournament director of the Australian Open in 2007, the prize pool has increased 255 percent. “We firmly believe in increasing the prize money at all levels of the game. We continue to work to create viable career paths in sports and enable more players to make more money, ”said Tiley.
|Singles men & women||2020 (in AUS dollars)||2019|
|1 round||90.000 $||75.000 $|
|2nd round||128.000 $||105.000 $|
|3rd round||180.000 $||155.000 $|
|Round of 16||300.000 $||260.000 $|
|Quarter finals||525.000 $||460.000 $|
|Semifinals||1.040.000 $||920.000 $|
|final||2.065.000 $||2.050.000 $|
|victory||4.120.000 $||4.100.000 $|
|Doubles men & women||2020|
|1 round||25.000 $|
|2nd round||38.000 $|
|Round of 16||62.000 $|
|Quarter finals||110.000 $|
- How do you investigate debit card theft
- Why do I make money online
- What WW2 technology is still in use today
- What was the debut song from BTS
- How is ammunition made
- Climatologists conduct experiments
- Did the Ramones write their own songs
- Why does Linux Mint suddenly stop responding?
- What is Prince Philips mother tongue
- Is philosophy a game with unanswerable questions?
- Which English word contains the letters LOVE?
- What is the early age of cricket
- Why does transition metal form colored compounds?
- What should I study help
- How is data science changing sport
- The existence of zombies is only fictional
- Girls prefer length or girth
- Is sexuality learned or genetic
- Do iBeacon data contain a direction
- Should i use google forms or jotform
- What does seasoned veteran mean
- What a mistake is speculation
- What are the most popular social games
- What alternatives to nuclear weapons are there?