Dental floss improves gum health
Benefits of Waterpik®
Cleaning alone is not enough.
Many people suffer from gum disease, which can lead to bad breath and tooth loss, even if they brush their teeth daily.
To prevent gum disease, dentists recommend flossing the spaces between your teeth every day. However, cleaning with dental floss is complicated, time-consuming, and poses the risk of injury. Dental advice is therefore often not followed.
For this reason, Waterpik® developed the oral irrigator - a simple and more effective way to clean the interdental spaces!
- Easy to use. Guide the attachment along the gumline and pause for a short moment after each tooth. The oral irrigator does the cleaning.
- Fast. The oral irrigator only takes one minute a day. You improve your oral hygiene and can look forward to an incomparably clean, fresh mouthfeel.
- Effectively. Waterpik® oral irrigators remove plaque, debris and bacteria in the spaces between the teeth and under the gumline that toothbrushes and conventional floss cannot reach.
The effectiveness of the Waterpik® Oral irrigator is clinically proven - an oral irrigator is up to 50% more effective than dental floss and up to 80% more effective than Sonicare® AirFloss at improving gum health.
- Liquid nitrogen production is expensive
- What is a mechanic's lien
- How do I read a business report
- Is the drug dictionary helpful
- Killing surgeons
- How do I judge my decisions
- How can I be really neat
- Korean siblings have similar names
- How did Lord Ganesha become the first god
- What is custom cosmetic packaging
- Are undercover rogues more devious
- What happened to Showbox
- Netflix's DVD subscriptions are declining
- Why is St. Albans so expensive
- What are some specific ketogenic diet recipes
- To what extent have Baltic languages influenced Finnish?
- What is the best advertisement for something
- How do you portray modern architecture
- What are Alakh Pandey's Qualifications
- What have Republicans done for minorities
- Are metal roofs slippery?
- What causes a cat to breathe loudly
- What is FibroScan for liver fibrosis
- Have you ever shopped on Amazon Prime?