Which companies would boom in 2018?
From the niche to the mainstream: Why sustainable investments are booming
RWE is also making the transition from brown to green because it has no other choice.
It is a little easier for the startup industry because they can position themselves sustainably from the outset. The German Startup Monitor 2020 determines that more than 43 percent of young German companies belong to the “Green Economy”. About the same number see themselves as having a special responsibility as social entrepreneurs. With its new accelerator program, the BMW Foundation Herbert Quandt relies on precisely these companies: startups that bring economy and ecology together. As with the Norrsken Fund, the SDGs are also used here.
And so the pioneers of exotic species become role modelsas the Handelsblatt defines it: companies that started their business long before the trend towards "Green Economy" to a sustainable business have aligned. These pioneers did not first need pressure from politics and society and "Climate Pioneers" proven.
This includes companies such as Rinovasol, which recondition photovoltaic modules and thus significantly extend their useful life. This makes the generation of renewable energies even more sustainable and, above all, significantly cheaper, so that green electricity becomes affordable worldwide.
Like a Jäderberg & Cie that not only saves a valuable tree from extinction with its Sandalwood Investments, but also contributes to climate protection together with large institutional investors such as the Harvard University Foundation, the United Arab Emirates’s largest sovereign wealth fund and the Church of England.
Like reconcept, which has been connecting new energy projects with investors for over 20 years and has implemented more than 230 renewable energy systems with an installed capacity of 370 megawatts during this time.
And like the Vereinte Energiegenossenschaft eG, which creates the conditions for a decentralized green energy supply without subsidies. 24 efficient block-type thermal power stations, three photovoltaic systems, a wind turbine, two LED projects and its own green electricity tariff testify to the success.
Good for the environment - good for the portfolio!
- What was your most memorable Instacart experience
- What is Guadeloupe
- How do you measure talent in art
- What is the salary of india
- What is the 500th digit of pi
- What is a good resource for learning UX
- Where can I find cheap books
- What are good weekend getaways from Winnipeg
- Is that a joke? See attached picture
- Are you for birth or for life
- Why are countries afraid of losing parts
- How should I download Solid Edge V20
- What is a flexible duct in HVAC
- Why is the lunar cycle 28 days
- Neuroscience What is the Neural Efficiency Hypothesis
- What did you get out of LinkedIn?
- What drugs can cause sleepwalking?
- Which book has the topic of dance resonance
- What is compost How is it prepared
- Is powder coating waterproof
- Why is SCTP used in LTE
- What is the depth of the Indian Oceans
- What is the structural formula of hexyne
- What happened to Owl City
- What's your favorite kata
- What causes women to have orgasm during intercourse
- How is PESIT for mechanical
- Which colleges in UPTU offer chemical engineering
- Can I get sued over 50?
- Which acid reflux drug is the safest
- Who owns a common driveway
- What is 45 converted to a fraction
- Who is the best musical person