What are the most common effects of diseases
Health Risk Factors: What Do They Say?
Ressing M, Blettner M, Klug SJ. Evaluation of epidemiological studies. Dtsch Arztebl International. 2010; 107 (11): 187-92.
Röhrig B, du Prel JB, Wachtlin D, Blettner M. Study types in medical research. Dtsch Arztebl International. 2009; 106 (15): 262-8.
Thun MJ, Hannan LM, Adams-Campbell LL, Boffetta P, Buring JE, et al. (2008) Lung cancer occurrence in never-smokers: An analysis of 13 cohorts and 22 cancer registry studies. PLoS Med 5 (9): e185.
Kreuzer M, Jöckel K, Wichmann H. Smoking, passive smoking and cancer. Oncology. 2006. 12: 1094-1105.
Global health risks: Mortality and burden of disease attributable to selected major risks: World Health Organization 2009; Available from: https://www.who.int/healthinfo/global_burden_disease/GlobalHealthRisks_report_full.pdf
Hinneburg I, Jäger S. Smoking and Lung Cancer - How Much Causality Do Observational Data Provide? Available from: https://evidenzgeschichten.podigee.io/16-smoking-kills.https://evidenzgeschichten.podigee.io/16-smoking-kills
Franzkowiak P. Risk factors and risk factor model: Federal Center for Health Education (BZgA) 2018; Available from: https://www.leitbegriffe.bzga.de/alphabetisches-verzeichnis/risikofaktoren-und-risikofaktorenmodell/
World Health Organization. Healthy diet. 2018; Available from: http://www.who.int/news-room/fact-sheets/detail/healthy-diet
Williams B, Mancia G, Spiering W, Agabiti Rosei E, Azizi M, Burnier M. ESC / ESH Guidelines for the management of arterial hypertension. European Heart Journal. 2018; 39 (33): 3021-104.
Hypertension in adults: diagnosis and management. National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE). 2016. Available from: https://www.nice.org.uk/guidance/cg127/resources/hypertension-in-adults-diagnosis-and-management-pdf-35109454941637
Dangers and Consequences - Effects of Alcohol on Your Health. Federal Center for Health Education (BZgA). 2020. Available from: https://www.kenn-dein-limit.de/alkohol/schaedlicher-konsum/gefahren-und-haben/
Schaller K, Kahnert S, Graen L, Mons U, Ouédraogo N, et al. Tobacco Atlas Germany 2020: German Cancer Research Center 2020.
- Omniscient being would be considered intelligent
- When should Queen Elizabeth retire?
- How do doctors deal with angry patients
- What are the most useless road signs
- Can you decipher this word LOKC
- How is the SlideShare app
- What are the pitfalls of Indian democracy
- What is notorious
- Should a man marry for money
- Has a child ever started a non-profit organization?
- How can I kill time
- Can you decipher this word LVEO
- What kind of company is Zoho
- Is Python the king of programming languages
- What are the best casinos in Reno
- Which tree gives oxygen or carbon dioxide
- How can Pakistan get rid of corruption
- Are there simulation games for political parties
- What does mussels eat
- Which is the worst modern car
- Replace coding competitions with business plan competitions
- Why is camphor used for air purification
- What is a new evolutionary gene
- Is provolone or mozzarella healthier
- Which soil is very permeable
- What is the best beer in Argentina
- Best institute for SAP base in Hyderabad
- When did you stop loving your siblings?
- What is mass spectrometry
- Has Google Gurgaon for software development
- Why should knowledge be shared between competitors
- Can money transfers be tracked?
- Why do my chives have purple flowers?