What is the most common element
Periodic table >> Terms, tables
The 10 most common Types of atoms in the earth's shell
Earth envelope = earth crust + lithosphere + atmosphere + hydrosphere + biosphere
|position||Atomic type||Mass fraction|
|number of |
|*) Data estimated and other sources taken into account: The figures vary depending on the source   |
Explanations for the classification of the occurrence of the elements
|very often||more than 1%||Silicon, aluminum, iron|
|often||0.1% to 1%||Hydrogen, titanium, chlorine|
|relatively often||0.01% to 0.1%||Chrome, nickel, zinc|
|less often||0.01% to 0.001%||Copper, lead, lanthanum|
|Rare||0.001% to 0.00001%||Uranium, silver, germanium|
|very rare||less than 0.00001%||Gold, platinum, plutonium|
|The frequency refers to the percentage in the earth's envelope. It only says something about availability as a raw material to a limited extent. Some metals are used much more frequently than others. It should also be noted that some metals are much more difficult to mine than others.|
© Thomas Seilnacht / User Manual / License Agreement / Imprint / Data Protection/ Literature sources
- What is the best beer in Argentina
- Which artist sings the song Unfaithful
- When do you use does or do
- All checks need to be signed
- How is an instant online cell phone top up
- Pearl Harbor was really not provoked
- Are old tapes worth anything?
- Anyone can understand physics
- How do porn stars live in society
- Should I support my friend's new job
- Where can I play online in Malaysia
- How can I make real snowflakes
- Can you really make money in Brazil?
- How can I make friends with 24
- Which area does a sub-inspector deal with?
- How often do NFL players fight
- What are brisk piano music
- How does edible paper taste?
- How do you count the Korean age
- Hindus also respect the number 786
- What's your first nickname
- What responsibility does a lawyer have?
- Are Venmo transactions reported to the IRS
- Can you take Tylenol with Echinacea