How much schooling does a beautician need
Training as a beautician
What does a beautician do?
Your everyday working life revolves around the topics of care and beauty, above all the areas of hair removal, skin, hand and foot care. So that the customer leaves the beauty salon not only beautiful, but also relaxed, massages and relaxation applications are also part of your program. So you not only need a lot of instinct and great interest in cosmetic products, but also a good knack for dealing with customers. You can find employment for training to become a beautician not only in beauty salons, but also in health resorts and wellness hotels, in drug stores, perfumeries and at dermatologists.
What does a beautician learn in training?
During your training to become a beautician, you won't get bored anytime soon, as there are a variety of topics waiting for you. In this way you will find out how the different skin types are differentiated and cared for and which ingredients can be found in the various products. From packs to steam baths and masks to compresses you will get to know the full skin care repertoire of a beautician. In order to understand and convey how the products work, you will be given extensive knowledge of the chemical composition. In addition to chemistry, the subjects anatomy, physiology, dermatology and nutritional advice are also on the schedule.
But not only the skin, but also the hair and especially hair removal play a major role in cosmetics. Whether with wax, laser, tweezers or creams - you will learn how to touch your hair on the collar. It gets particularly artistic when nail care is on the agenda. Shaping, styling, designing - as a beautician you get the best out of your fingernails and toenails. So whether it's decorative or care cosmetics, you make your customers' lives a little nicer.
- When was the felt pen invented?
- What are the orbitals of F.
- Which is better FMS or IIM Kozhikode
- The karambit is the deadliest knife
- Understanding narcissists metaphors
- Is MyEtherWallet safe
- What are blessings
- Are recommended in CV Skill Bars
- What if the GDR still existed?
- Political economy is a discipline
- How is the offset printing business?
- What is a declaration of pollution
- Why are pop songs so depressing now
- What does continuous rain do
- Most politicians are opportunists
- Is Linux more portable than Windows
- What is stopping you from continuing your education?
- Can an American visit Transnistria?
- Why is jazz the best music
- Will there be a MIPS-based phone
- Which spelling words are discussed the most
- The Vikings were Neanderthals
- Can we understand reality without language
- Is JAMA Oncology a good journal