What is the chemical name of 2CH3COOH
2 CH3COOH (aq) + CaCO3 (s) → CO2 (g) + H2O (l) + Ca (CH3COO)2 (aq)
Found a bug? Do you know what you can do better?
this is a Acid-base-Reaction (Neutralization): CH3COOH is a acid, CaCO3 is a base.
- Names: acetic acid, * Ethanoic acid (system. IUPAC), Household vinegarE260, Methane carboxylic acid, Acidum aceticum, Acetoxylic acid, Acetate ion, Ethanoic acid, Acid vinegar, Acetylic acid, Glacial acetic acid, CH3COOH, Ethoxylic acid, Ethanoic acid, Methyl carboxylic acid, Wood acid, Vinegar essence, AcOH, E 260, HAc, HOAc
- Appearance: Pungent smelling liquid with a characteristic odor
- Names: Calcium carbonate, lime
- Which is the best model from WagonR
- What do most conservatives agree on?
- How do I get a gaming laptop
- What is astrology how does it work
- What is the cause of space map
- What is the PlayStation 4 VR
- Why is electricity used in arc welding?
- You can freeze raw potatoes
- Can Reiki devotees or learners fool
- What are some paintings with cultural significance
- Why does sugar hurt my stomach
- Burns nitric acid on the skin
- How do I go vegan
- Which market is the best commodity or stock
- Is it worth learning Tox
- What Are Some Good YouTube Makeup Artists
- What is the Michelangelo phenomenon
- How good is Tesla's attention to detail
- Are basil flowers edible?
- What is the Korean word for interest
- Beatles for Sale is a folk album
- What are shovel wagons
- Who killed Napoleon
- Do you belong to AARP Why