How does SteemIT make money
What is Steemit? Make money with posts?
Maybe you stumbled upon the Steemit website. What's this? And is it true that you can earn money there with your own postings?
Steemit: what is it?
Steemit is a new social media platform based on the Steem blockchain:
- Every post from users is stored in the blockchain, much like Bitcoin has one.
- The specialty is that the users are paid for their written contributions.
- The more likes your own post receives, the higher the payout.
- 75 percent of the payout goes to the author of the post, 25 percent to the reviewer.
- Payment is made in the form of STEEM, STEEM POWER and STEEM DOLLAR (crypto currencies).
There is also a reputation system. You start with a reputation of 25 and can increase it if you receive positive reviews.
What content can you find on Steemit?
In terms of content, Steemit can be classified somewhere between Reddit and Facebook. The posts are therefore mixed up. On the website you will find a number of tags (categories) by which you can filter the posts.
- In addition to texts and images, videos can also be shared via Steemit.
- This also makes it an alternative for YouTube.
- You can upload videos via the DTUBE user interface. Instructions are available here.
Earn money with Steemit
As mentioned above, you can earn money on Steemit and your postings. Similar to YouTube, however, the question remains whether you will get rich with it:
- If someone rates your postings positively, you will receive Steem Coins, which you can transfer to your account 7 days after posting.
- After that, you can also change it to another currency.
- However, Steem Coins are also subject to price fluctuations.
- The more reputation the reviewer has who rates your posting positively, the more Steem Coins you will get.
Steemit is only worthwhile as a source of income if you produce good and popular content and have earned a good reputation. This could take a while.
Steemit was started in March 2016 by Ned Scott and Dan Larimer. The concept was the idea of a decentralized media network that should not be censored.
Which social network do you use the most?
You don't want to miss any news about technology, games and pop culture? No current tests and guides? Then follow us on Facebook (GIGA Tech, GIGA Games) or Twitter (GIGA Tech, GIGA Games).
- Why are more people cutting cables
- Was Thranduil gay
- Which data science fashions have to end
- What are some basic habits
- Which classical piece has the best singing
- What is your perception of art
- Mike Pence thinks homosexuals are depraved
- What are the properties of Velcro
- Psychopaths with ASPD may be unsafe
- What are your goals in school
- Is a plant unicellular or multicellular
- Which is the best autoliker facebook page
- Which is the best MongoDB course online
- What is the value of v 36
- What are your techniques for programming
- Why do certain foods cause heartburn
- What is Einstein's most important discovery
- What is GTA 6
- The Gray is a pretty violent movie
- What makes ice cream high quality
- What is a loaded object
- Who was Khadija r a
- Uranus doesn't have any rings either
- What are Unknown Facts About Bangalore 1