What is an iPhone 12
The new iPhone 12 is here - here are the facts
What versions does the iPhone 12 come in?
Apple's new iPhone 12 comes in four different versions. (For comparison: the iPhone 11 came in three models, the iPhone 11, Pro and 11 Pro Max.) On the one hand, there is the classic model iPhone 12 with 6.1 inches. On the other hand, the technically more sophisticated variant in the form of the iPhone 12 Pro acquire. The Pro model also exists with a 6.7 inch display under the name iPhone 12 Pro Max. Finally, Apple brings with the iPhone mini launched a small-format version of the 12-inch model with a mere 5.4 inches. Basically, despite four different versions, we can speak of two different device types: the classic models iPhone 12 and 12 mini as well as the iPhone 12 Pro and Pro Max. While Apple's standard quality technology is built into the first two devices The two Pro versions feature technical innovations, such as an additional camera.
All iPhone 12 models get 5G technology
There was a lot of speculation in advance, now it's official: The iPhone 12 will be 5G capable, with all four models. 5G stands for “fifth generation” - what is meant is the mobile communications standard. The more the mobile radio standard develops, the more data transmission is possible. To explain: 1G describes traditional, analog telephony. There is absolutely no digital data transmission here. From 2G onwards, this happened at just 9.6 kbit / s. 3G manages to 384 kbit / s, 4G or LTE transmits data at 300 Mbit / s. With 5G, speeds of up to 10 GBit / s are possible. At least in theory; on paper that means that you can surf the web at lightning speed with the iPhone 12. What sounds like a lot looks very different in practice. To have fast internet, you not only need a 5G capable iPhone 12, but also the necessary infrastructure. Possible in some large cities in Germany, 5G is unfortunately still a long way off in the rest of the country.
That was the case with the camera of the iPhone 12
The camera in all iPhone 12 models has improved compared to the 11 model. There are 12 MP cameras in both the 12 and 11 models. The wide-angle lens of the iPhone 12 is, however, more sensitive to light at f / 1.6 - so the images are clearer and brighter. The iPhone 12 and 12 mini have a digital zoom, while the two Pro versions have an optical zoom. The iPhone 12 Pro has a four-fold, the 12 Pro Max even a five-fold zoom. About the technical details: The dual camera of the iPhone 12 and 12 mini consists (as mentioned above) of a wide-angle lens with an aperture of f / 1.6 and OIS (optical image stabilization) as well as an ultra-wide-angle lens with a light sensitivity of f / 2.4. The models 12 Pro and 12 Pro Max have a triple camera with 12 MP each and a wide-angle lens (f / 1.6), a telephoto lens (f / 2.0) and an ultra-wide-angle lens (f / 2.4). The bottom line is that, especially with the Pro models, this creates impressive photos with a high level of detail and high exposure.
- How can someone cure a skin infection
- What is a good recipe for steak salad
- Why do ventral roots not have ganglia?
- What is Haritha Haram
- What have you learned from naughtiness
- How can we change the options for app developers?
- What is the tallest building in Vietnam
- What is the process of business purchase
- Should you hold golf swings
- Which is the best model from WagonR
- How can SQL users learn NoSQL quickly
- Who invented the airplane? Why?
- What is the vision for Flipboard
- Why does NMR deal with protons
- Why do celebrities hide from paparazzi
- Creampie is possible for men
- Deceive insecure people more why
- Has someone operated on him himself?
- What is the market size for microfluidics
- How do Apple products ruin your life
- Italian monolinguals think in English
- Fasting will increase your blood pressure
- Where can I get high quality industrial materials from
- What stones covered the pyramids of Giza