How do NAND programmers work
Do you want to know what a NAND gate is? In the following we show you the truth table and the boolean expression.
- Combinations and circuit symbolin the text
- NAND gate 3 inputs truth tablein the text
Combinations and circuit symbol
In addition to the simpler logic gates AND, OR and NOT, there are a number of other gates. These are always made up of a combination of the three named. The NAND gate is one of them.
In the German-speaking world, it is also referred to as a not-and-gate and is made up of an and-gate, followed by a not-gate. The NAND gate looks like this in the schematic:
In our example we consider 3 inputs and 1 output X. The point after the AND gate represents the non-function and inverts the output of the gate again.
NAND gate 3 inputs truth table
Let's take a look at the associated truth table. On the left side we always have all possible combinations of the inputs. In this case we have three: A, B and C. On the right hand side you can see that the result X is always 1, except when all three inputs are 1.
The NAND function thus leads to the opposite result of an AND gate. The Boolean expression for the not-and function is: X is not A and B.
You can also write the boolean expression like this:
Don't get confused by the different types of display! They can all be used interchangeably.
The NAND gate, like the NOR gate, is called a universal logic gate. The reason is that every logical function can be represented with both gates.
You have now got to know the NAND gate and know that you can form all logical functions with it. You can also express the logic functions of the gate in Boolean algebra!
- What causes felt syndrome
- Must be EMDR painful
- Are you from sri lanka
- How does industrialization contribute to water pollution
- Which comes first physics or technology
- What are unique and modern names
- Where can I find the Apple ID
- How did Tiberius die
- What are Connecticut's major rivers
- Go overboard with its multiculturalism in Canada
- Are emotions and illnesses linked
- What are good melodic dubstep songs
- What is Deadlock and Hunger in DBMS
- What are the uses of cycloconverters
- How do I partition the hard drive
- What do you need prayer for
- What is the partition work
- What is Jane Eyre about
- What is SAP BFC
- How do you connect two wires
- Will Apple's Beats streaming service harm Spotify
- Donna Summer was the queen of the disco
- What is the concept of shear force
- How is the Pioneer PDP 6020 manufactured