Is it worth it to transfer colleges
The emergency brake will be defused for universities
According to a report by the editorial network Germany (RND), the recently decided federal emergency brake is to be defused for the universities. The background are protests from the university sector and from the federal states. With another amendment to the Infection Protection Act, the emergency brake rules are now to be changed accordingly, as can be seen from a bill that is available to the RND.
According to this, more precise details are planned in the law: The universities will be removed from the regulation to switch to alternating lessons from an incidence of 100 and official exceptions will be made for practical parts of the course, even if the incidence exceeds the 165 mark.
The science ministers of the federal states and the German Rectors' Conference (HRK) had requested corrections because universities and schools are currently mentioned in the same breath in the federal emergency brake. The school rules, so the criticism, could not simply be transferred to universities, such as the requirement that "alternating lessons" must be switched if the seven-day incidence exceeds the threshold of 100 on three consecutive days. According to the emergency brake, "face-to-face teaching" is prohibited from an incidence of 165.
Here, federal states and universities had criticized the fact that a complete closure and conversion to distance teaching in courses with a lot of practical relevance and laboratory work is hardly possible, for example in medicine or sports studies. In a letter to Minister of Health Jens Spahn and Minister of Education Anja Karliczek, the science ministers had also made it clear that they wanted to continue certain practical parts of their studies despite the emergency brake.
According to Deutschlandfunk, HRK President Professor Peter-André Alt was annoyed at a press conference on Wednesday about the emergency brake and the unclear legal scope since the law came into force last week. He interpreted the reactions of the science ministers and universities in such a way that they ignored the existing emergency brake for the time being. Bavaria's Science Minister Bernd Sibler said on Wednesday that exceptions for training offers that cannot be carried out digitally are also possible with the new federal emergency brake.
updated on 04/29/2021 at 8:13 am, first published on 04/28/2021 at 4:25 pm
- Contain hemp seeds CBD
- How does the ultrasonic homogenizer work
- What is the fastest growing recruiting technology
- Can I get HPV from masturbation?
- William Shatner wears a toupee
- What's the best spinach curry recipe
- What is effective combat range
- Is crypto mining a good business model?
- Which subject is required for a BCA
- What does mussels eat
- What is a good argument against evolution
- What makes you regret lately
- Is Harry Potter
- Black Friday deals are really worth it
- What is a frequency relay
- Traumatic experiences make people stronger and stronger
- What is anaerobic breathing in bacteria
- What is general anesthesia
- Can anything escape a black hole 1
- Polar bears thrive despite climate change
- Snapchat works on a tablet
- Discord costs server money
- What makes a website untrustworthy
- What are the Highest Paid Jobs in Pakistan
- How long did Abraham Lincoln live
- Is MBBS a trustworthy option in Russia
- What workouts can skinny guys get muscle
- Is sugar cane juice bad for fat guys
- How can I not be lonely
- Is pansexual to Jungkook from BTS
- Contribute Fortnite to ADHD
- SEMrush is value for money
- How do I make friends in Finland
- How long do heart valves last