How can the coding be applied in VBA
Workbook. rereloads method (Excel) Workbook.ReloadAs method (Excel)
- 2 minutes to read
Reloads a workbook based on an HTML document, using the specified document encoding.
Expression. Reloaded (Coding)expression.ReloadAs (Encoding)
Expression A variable that is a Workbook Object.expression A variable that represents a Workbook object.
|NameName||Required / OptionalRequired / Optional||Data type||DescriptionDescription|
|CodingEncoding||Required||MsoEncodingMsoEncoding||The encoding that is to be applied to the workbook.|
Just MsoEncoding -Constants suitable for HTML **** work with the rereloaded method.Only MsoEncoding constants that are applicable to HTML work with the ReloadAs method.
This example reloads the first workbook, using Western document encoding.
Support and feedback
Have questions or feedback about Office VBA or this documentation? See Office VBA Support and Feedback for help with ways to get support and provide feedback. Please see Office VBA support and feedback for guidance about the ways you can receive support and provide feedback.
- How accurate are moisture meters
- Should your significant other make your life better
- Does your dog sometimes eat table food?
- I could come to MIT
- Is humanity worth preserving?
- How many currently published dictionaries are there?
- Fluorescent lamps cause stress
- Who sings the song The Take
- Our existence is just a theory
- What are the main lexical categories
- Why was fallout made
- How do you classify mixtures
- Containers will kill the virtual machine
- How did you start your startup 2
- What is the oldest recorded chess problem
- Which comets cost the most
- What's wrong with being a politician
- What are you easily famous for
- Do you want to work forever
- We feel awareness
- Is it good to break free at some point?
- Comes sciatica
- College education is really worth it
- What is the example of gravitational force