What is spiritual direction
“Spirituality, or traditionally 'piety', is a basic human attitude that can support the whole of life,” says the old abbot Odilo Lechner from Munich. “The spiritual person lives from within. Spirituality means that my life has a direction that comes from my heart, from my soul. "According to Lechner, spirituality is an immediate personal experience in which the heart is addressed, in which" something happens ".
Christianity, too, is thoroughly spiritual when faith, piety and lifestyle come together. Under the term "mysticism" there have always been movements in Christianity for whom it was important to feel God and to feel his love directly, explains Bernardin Schellenberger, who lived for many years as a Trappist monk in a contemplative order.
In our dossier »Spirituality« you will find articles about the Christian practice of piety. This includes pilgrimages and meditation, spiritual impulses and new forms of encountering God. You can find the entire dossier here.
"I don't know anyone who is not spiritual"Traugott Roser, former professor for "Spiritual Care"
“Sundays” - the compact overview
Start the week with our newsletter.
- What is a car gearbox
- Before Obamacare, insurance was cheaper
- What are the elements of Burung Gas
- How often does menstrual pain become debilitating
- Why is professional support required for ICO?
- Is David Ferrer on WANE
- Physics Can two equipotential surfaces intersect
- What did Obama do well
- Why is Xcode not installed by default?
- What does it mean to be shameless
- What do you think about gaming disruptions
- Why do people start sentences with bruh
- Why is Rice playing Texas
- What is the missing number after 7
- What does the word Deepavali actually mean?
- Counts cola as water intake
- Who are the best marathon runners
- What is some information about Adamas University
- Why is poverty related to ignorance?
- Stripe vs Amazon Flexible Payment Service FPS
- Should I learn German or Hebrew?
- How was radar made from death rays designed
- Handles the post production
- How do I partition the hard drive