What is indoor air outdoor air
The maximum possible water content in the air depends on the temperature. The higher the temperature, the more moisture can be stored in the air. At 20 ° C air can absorb a maximum of 17.3 g / m³ of water, at 0 ° C it is only 4.8 g / m³. This is known as the dew point. In the cold winter air there is significantly less water vapor than in the warm indoor air. If the indoor air cools on the way outside, the excess water precipitates in liquid form.
The air humidity prevailing in a room is determined by:
- the moisture production in the room
- the exchange of air with the outside air (air exchange) and, if necessary, neighboring rooms as well as their temperature and humidity
- the sorption properties of the room enclosing surfaces as well as the furniture or other objects in the room
- the moisture transport through external components
Explanation of symbols:
- π i: Relative humidity of the room air
- π a: Relative humidity of the outside air
- pSat: Saturation vapor pressure of the outside air
- pSR: Saturation vapor pressure of the room air
- mR.: Moisture production in the room
- R.D.: Gas constant of water vapor
- TR.: Air temperature in the room
- V.R.: Air volume of the room
- n: air exchange of the room
Expertise on the subject
Diffusion is a compensation of different gas concentrations that occurs without any external influence. A gas concentration ...
Moisture and condensation
Air always contains moisture - different amounts depending on temperature and air pressure. The relative humidity denotes ...
Indoor air quality
A certain air exchange is necessary for a comfortable indoor climate; An air requirement of 25-30 cubic meters per hour (m³ / h) per person is to be used as a guideline.
With sorption, water vapor penetrates into materials as a result of diffusion if the room air humidity is higher than the ...
- How to say from in Japanese
- How can I do without chocolate
- Had Niki Lauda Asperger
- Can Mark Zuckerberg read Russian texts
- How much gold does Mars have
- Why do we measure the pressure of fluids
- How to refill Nespresso coffee capsules
- What is the pace in chess
- How can I find my car today
- Has Chappie post-credits scenes
- Why is my art not improving any more?
- Is death avoidable
- Are drones detected on conventional radar
- When did Iceland become an independent country?
- How do I create a heading
- Can you get high on promethazine
- What does it mean to be shameless
- Obama used the president of Twitter
- Why can't doctors communicate with nurses
- How is someone supposed to find a love life
- Which DU College offers 10 2
- Which artist sang the song Centerfold
- Requires a foam cannon special soap
- What is quantum foam