Career in my 30s stability or passion
Scientific facts about love
A marriage in Germany currently lasts an average of 14.8 years. Studies show that the older the partners are when they get married and the longer they were together before the marriage, the better their chances of making things last. That doesn't look bad in Germany, because couples take their time getting married: The median age at marriage for men is 33.6 years, that of women is 30.9 years. The first baby follows about two and a half years later.
The first two years of a relationship are the best. The neurotransmitter dopamine is responsible for this: when you look at the loved one, large amounts of it are released in the brain, which leads to intoxication-like euphoria. At the same time, areas of the brain that are responsible for rational assessments are shut down. This leads to excessive idealization. After two years, the partner becomes a normal person, including weaknesses. Fortunately, the hormone oxytocin then strengthens bond and loyalty, especially in men.
The darn seventh year
There really is. The satisfaction with the relationship reaches a low point for a great number of couples between the fifth and eighth year. Those who survive have a good chance of having found a relationship for life. According to statistics from 2012, 72 percent of Germans believe in love for life. They have probably already found around a million couples: They have spent more than 50 years of their lives together and celebrated their golden wedding anniversary.
What keeps couples together?
Researchers give different answers to this question. Psychologists at the University of Virginia have found that 90 seconds three times a day should be enough for the partner to keep a relationship stable. Other scientists say that touch is the most important thing for satisfaction, and that kisses are more important than sex
- Which country has the best national anthem
- Are Indian engineering service providers going abroad
- Like many presidents, the first were generals
- Why was Haydn's Austrian national anthem replaced
- How can I reach Ghatkopar from Andheri
- How could we live without a brain
- Which retailer has the best personalized experience
- What is metrology
- How can I use Jio night data
- What is the full form of Mahek
- NIIT University or Graphic Ara
- Is it a plant disease?
- Can TensorFlow be run under Windows?
- What engineering students do after each semester
- Why is VMware contributing to Openstack
- Why should I care about distributed computing?
- Which companies will use the Libra blockchain?
- Can a Siberian Husky survive in India
- What is the strangest saying in Chinese
- What is calligraphic lettering
- What are the employment opportunities according to MPH
- Why do I suddenly remember dreams
- Silver is scarce
- What's the best book you've read lately