Are there OAuth2 solutions for Magento
Edit: Found a better way, see Solution 2 below
As mentioned in the comment, the SOAP API is the way to go.
Suds worked for me with minor changes (using instead), but it's little more than creating a SOAP envelope for the call and returning the entire XML response.
Proof-of-concept implementation with jQuery Deferred for chaining requirements:
It turned out that writing your own API adapter can be very easy. Using the example of (dead link) I was able to write a clean module for a JSON-RPC adapter based on. It uses the same authentication and ACL as the SOAP and XML-RPC APIs.
To use the entry point, the new controller must be added to the route:
Update 02/2015: The link above is no longer there available , so I made my JSON-RPC adapter available as a full extension as an open source address: https://github.com/sgh-it/jsonrpc
My JS client now looks like this (again with JQuery.Deferred, but no additional third-party libraries for the API):
Note that all methods are redirected after signing in. The parameter is something like the parameter is an array or object with the method arguments.
- How one black hole devours another
- How are stars formed and destroyed
- People gain weight by their feet
- What is an author
- Which sentence is correct in it?
- What are theoretical frameworks used for?
- When was SFI founded
- What is business acumen
- What is the 10th dimension
- How are WordPress themes created from scratch
- Can I study conservation biology in India
- What is important about angel number 1138
- How do I become a SharePoint developer
- Tip Koreans in South Korea
- Why did Mark Sifneos leave Kerala Blasters
- Can an MCA improve my career
- Where do the chain smokers come from?
- What is Adavus in Bharatanatyam
- Why Have Sony Xperia Phones Failed
- The media is free everywhere
- Why can't people go straight ahead
- How do I grow an orange plant
- What makes Hamilton the musical so great
- Which comes first physics or technology