What is ISZ instruction in 8085
Thanks to you and the board that arrived yesterday, I got mine set up yesterday afternoon. Soldering wasn't a problem, even if the board is already quite tight.
I then cooked around for a few hours to flash the Atmel 32A with my USBasp programmer.
Bootloader was not the problem via WIN10 and Arduino IDE. I got it on top.
Only uploading the sketch for the IOS didn't work. Had given the programmer some time and bought it in 2018 ... that is China stuff.
AVRdude then complained about the firmware, so I tried to update it ... in the end I didn't succeed. After soldering bridges etc. (following instructions from the network) the computer / AVRdude did not recognize the Atmega 8 on the programmer ....
Hours later rummaged out the breadboard and Arduino Uno, plugged the Atmega 32A with the base onto the breadboard, wired everything and then flashed the sketch via the Uno. That went without any problems.
This morning the board was then fully equipped with ICs and operated without SD card and RTC, that was also done via Putty ... luckily the two memory modules that I had ordered with China snail mail arrived on Thursday.
Here are a few pictures of it and again a big thank you to you for the board .
(via Putty with setting 115200) - so the uTerm board should also work .....
but currently have no time to continue testing.
- Believe in traditional medicine
- Why are noble gases mentioned there?
- Does litmus PH paper really work
- How many types of polysomes are there
- What is the future of plastics
- What is incubus and succubus
- What is your rating of Kazakhstan
- Is an expensive stroller worth the money
- You can study woodwork in London
- When will the CAT 2017 notification arrive
- Where does the surname Patilla come from?
- Would you like to learn Python programming
- How the virtual assistant updates your blogging
- Photons give off heat
- Why is it called Chaat
- Do programmers have time to read
- Should I buy a new iPhone?
- Where and how does magma arise
- What is the Lewis structure of CN
- What is the most studied food
- Where does the name Rafflesia come from
- Do banks lose money when they hold coins
- Who owns traffic lights specifically
- Are cancers with ascending twins the worst
- How is my mutual fund allocation
- Are coffee filters biodegradable?
- Can you ride a bike every day
- 10 hours of work are too much
- What is modern agriculture in Fiji
- Tokyo or Osaka where should I go
- How do flowers differ from each other?
- Which is better SRM Delhi or DIT
- Are there jobs that require HTML
- How can I control the humidity